💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

My (now finished) Gaga tattoo

ElectricChapelR

Featured Posts

ElectricChapelR

Hey there! 

So after months of searching for a right photo of Gaga to tattoo on my arm, I finally chose one.

It is unfinished (60% done) but next week it will be ready, we still have to add black halo around the composition and the hair is also not finished and there will be white ink in her yes but I'm so excited that wanted to share it with all of you. It also has a foil over it for healing.

UPDATE : FINISHED 

302-ECBC9-8170-425-F-AB77-8-ABEC1280357.

3 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Hey there! 

So after months of searching for a right photo of Gaga to tattoo on my arm, I finally chose one.

It is unfinished (60% done) but next week it will be ready, we still have to add black halo around the composition and the hair is also not finished and there will be white ink in her yes but I'm so excited that wanted to share it with all of you. It also has a foil over it for healing.A0A3B304-5034-4C59-BF66-7CA1F5CA3282.jpgI . 

HOLY SHIP THATS STUNNING! :0 

Teal Ambition

Wow that looks absolutely amazing. The artist did a fantastic job 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bonkers

Can you pose from the side with your arm flexed and the side of your butt showing?   :flower:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ElectricChapelR
36 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Can you pose from the side with your arm flexed and the side of your butt showing?   :flower:

lady gaga no GIF

mr.peter

Looks great. Interested in what made you pick that specific image. You probably had many other contenders 

The Fame

Wow, you actually found a tattoo artist that can do portraits! Nice! Be sure to post the finished piece, too! :pawsup:

ElectricChapelR
12 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

Looks great. Interested in what made you pick that specific image. You probably had many other contenders 

Well in order for a portrait to look good on skin and age well it has to be contrasted and I also loved this photo. Those rhyno hornes remind me of born this way and I see them as a symbol of imperfection and the virtue of acceptance. 

OH MY GODDDDD THIS IS AMAZING

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ElectricChapelR

Thank you guys, I'll post the final result  "soon" :huntyga:

Archived