Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul Show

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

RUPAUL'S NEW DAYTIME TALK SHOW IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER CURRENTLY ON TV

https://www.newsweek.com/rupaul-daytime-talk-show-fox-review-1443495?amp=1

RuPaul has quite literally done it all: music, reality TV, movies and now daytime TV. On June 10, The RuPaul Show debuted in a three-week test run on select Fox stations across the country, and you know what? It's unlike any other daytime talk show currently on TV.

The show's comfortable flow and format likely owe a debt to Jill Van Lokeren, a veteran of The Oprah Winfrey Show aka the most successful talk show in history.

This isn't RuPaul's first foray into talk shows. From 1996 to 1998, he hosted The RuPaul Showon VH1. More late-night than daytime, it shared the authenticity at the heart of his latest endeavor.

RuPaul Show on Instagram

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

He does seem super comfortable with this format, good for him.

...but on Fox? :wtf:

Fox News is a cable network. Fox is different. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

likeitrough

i skimmed through one of the episodes on yt and it was actually cute. he's a natural host.

but oml I really hate the set :saladga:

i wish it was more like the Graham Norton Show set.

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

He does seem super comfortable with this format, good for him.

...but on Fox? :wtf:

Fox owned by Disney now. Apart from Fox News entity.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

I watched both episodes and they were cute! I thought the Paula episode was even better than the James one.

My only critique is.. his timing? I feel like he cuts people off real quick or moves on to the next topic really suddenly sometimes lol but other than that it's really good! 

just started ep 3, like look at this lmfaooo they barely got 10 seconds, is it just me?

phantasmas

FYI, aired episodes have been uploaded to their youtube channel
as well as on World of Wonder's channel so be sure to check out
the episodes

for me, this feels like Ru & Michelle's podcast, "What's the Tee?"
coming to life... and i can actually see the guests!  

i've also enjoyed the little runway bits they do with the audience
and special guests... i know many of us would LOVE to walk for
RuPaul one day :gaysia:

Kulture Kiari

I saw the first and second episode and honestly, I feel like it's 

tenor.gif

I've seen a few episodes of Wendy Williams and I feel it's more entertaining. Ru's attitude, even when asking questions, seems a bit forced and dry. Hope he gets a season tho so we don't keep getting Drag Race forced down our throats and he can focus on his show. Let us enjoy it one season a year cyst. 

JusKeepBreathin
45 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

I saw the first and second episode and honestly, I feel like it's 

tenor.gif

I've seen a few episodes of Wendy Williams and I feel it's more entertaining. Ru's attitude, even when asking questions, seems a bit forced and dry. Hope he gets a season tho so we don't keep getting Drag Race forced down our throats and he can focus on his show. Let us enjoy it one season a year cyst. 

How does anyone force a TV show down your throat? You literally have to tune in.

Archived