Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Miley Cyrus/Ashley O - On a Roll

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Ziggy
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

If only this episode had been any good. :triggered:

What didn't you like? I didn't think it was terrible or anything. I don't think that it did anything particular like Black Mirror is known for, but it was fine to watch.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Othon
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

What didn't you like? I didn't think it was terrible or anything. I don't think that it did anything particular like Black Mirror is known for, but it was fine to watch.

Bland, cheesy. My biggest issue was with the premise. How many iterations of the "sad celebrity forced to make commercial music they don't believe in" story have we seen at this point? 

JohnWayne92

I hope they release this and the one she sings at the end on Spotify. I'm here for them. 

Also, I enjoyed the episode. It was a much lighter Black Mirror Episode, but it wasnt the typical, "sad celebrity forced to make commercial music they dont believe in." 

The technology involved for one, made it feel different, but also, the aunt literally was forcing her to do these things with doctors and pills and what not. It was a nice episode, and Miley killed it. I enjoyed the humor of Ashley Too and her performance as Ashley O was great. 

michael angelo
2 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

Is this the true lyric, I wanted to convinced myself not to jump to conclusion so soon:ladyhaha:

it's what I hear everytime ahahah

we could belong together

Adrenaliner

They were so stupid not to release this before the episode. This would have created so much hype for it and get people to talk about it more.

Now get it on Spotify bitch. 

Ziggy
6 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Bland, cheesy. My biggest issue was with the premise. How many iterations of the "sad celebrity forced to make commercial music they don't believe in" story have we seen at this point? 

That’s fair and I’d agree. I will say that I liked Miley’s performance as the toy bot. I think she did a good job really imbibing it with personality. Her voice acting was pretty good imo

Teal Ambition

on Spotify!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

It's cool cos it is satire. But I still enjoy the original better.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

beaublue
On 6/13/2019 at 12:40 PM, Biggest Fan said:

Is this the true lyric, I wanted to convinced myself not to jump to conclusion so soon:ladyhaha:

No lol it’s “hey yeah woah I’m on a roll”

HotLikeMexico

I feel like the only person that absolutely hates this.

I was excited because I love NIN.

Archived