Stefani Tee
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
opinion

MEGARATE || ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Animal Claws

THE ANIMAL KINGDOM

🐕(Dog) - @rumours

The dog will use the Beacon and with this ability, it will try to find the 3 songs that will have the highest scores in this round (such songs will not follow any particular order).  If he does, I will send the results via PM and you can do whatever you want with the results if you are not satisfied with something.

🐈(Cat) - @IrishMonster

The cat has the Hunting function.  This ability is to hunt down your biggest prey, the Rat.  The cat needs to hunt its prey to get the number 11. That is, the mouse can evaluate your favorite song with a 11, but if caught by the cat, you will no longer have that right.  To capture it, you will need to know which song the mouse rated with 11

🐁(Rat) - @OG Gaga Stan

Watch out!  You're being threatened by the Cat!  Your ability will consist of Escape.  If the cat does not know which song you rated with 11, you will be saved.

🦁(Lion) - @DesertWolf

Your skill will consist of Hunger.  You will have the right to eat 0.5 of the average of a song.  And if you wish, you can distribute this score on the average of another song.

:unicorn:(Unicorn) - @Twitter

Your skill will consist of Godness and Solidarity.  This means that you can choose 2 people besides you who are participating to have their respective DOUBLING scores.

PS: The whole process mentioned above can not be discussed here in the thread, only via PM

Edited by Animal Claws
Don't cry, don't scream. Lift your head, move on, because you're on The Edge Of Glory ❤️
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

DesertWolf
7 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

🦁(Lion) - @DesertWolf

Your skill will consist of Hunger.  You will have the right to eat 0.5 of the average of a song.  And if you wish, you can distribute this score on the average of another song.

I feel so damn powerful now :firega: Gonna start rating the songs rn 

Help me put my mind to rest ◢◤
  • YAAAS 1

Animal Claws
Don't cry, don't scream. Lift your head, move on, because you're on The Edge Of Glory ❤️

Gagz
5 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

@Gagz 

Are you interested to participate? 

Stay free to join! :party: :heart:

I sent my rate :kiss:

• YAAAS 1

Animal Claws

A little reminder that you still have 2 weeks to the Deadline :lolly: Please send me your rates if you haven't sent me yet :kara: 

About The Animal Kingdom:

@rumours (Dog) Please PM the songs that you think will made the Top 3 (no particular order)

@DesertWolf (Lion) Please send me the song that you want eat 0.5 of average and distribute this same score (If you want)

@Twitter (Unicorn) Please send me 2 participants that you want to be the scores DOUBLED! 

• Thanks 3