Featured Posts

MrDaniel

Spill the tea! Itā€™s 3 oā€™clock in the morning hereĀ and Im still awake:poot:

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrDaniel
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

In previous ARTPOP megarates, who has won? A o G?

Applause

NNES
Just now, Davian said:

I thought Marry the Night was the first song?:oprah:

I guess MTN, Hair, Y&I and TEOG are on the same levelĀ :oops:

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, NNES said:

Born This Way teasĀ :sis:

How is that? TEOG is the worst on the albumĀ :reductive:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Not when Government Hooker is on the album.Ā :ally:

Davian
Just now, NNES said:

I guess MTN, Hair, Y&I and TEOG are on the same levelĀ :oops:

Replace TEOG with Scheisse or Goverment Hooker and we have a deal:ally:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Animal Claws

2. Gypsy

latest?cb=20131121200638

Overall Score: 9.42

Highest Score:11 @OG Gaga StanĀ @mr wayne@Hades @Davian@Lazz Monster @LiamNick@GypsyPrincesss

Lowest Score: 4 @PerfectGUY

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance: Oneļ»æĀ of her mostĀ OVERRATED songsĀ but still cute andĀ ļ»æmeaningfulĀ ļ»æ
@Mirages: It'sļ»æĀ a solid song, but yall overrated.
@Jose P: (ļ»æĀ SoĀ ļ»æemotional and powerfulļ»æ)
@Andreu: Althoughļ»æĀ I had a hard time getting into the song because of the titloe Gaga gave it, it's a gorgeous songļ»æ. The production is fabulous and I can only work Gaga and MAdeon work again together.ļ»æ
@PinkPop: Aļ»æĀ song that really binds the fandom together.ļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ A massive power ballad, but one that first in with theĀ ļ»æcohesivity of ARTPOP. The sonics encourage people to celebrate and sing and dance for theirĀ ļ»ælife.ļ»æ
@Donna Noble: "ļ»æļ»æWhen she said "I don't wanna be alone forever but I love gypsy life" I didn't feel that but it was anĀ ļ»æemotional lyricļ»æ"ļ»æ
@Ally Campana: Thisļ»æĀ song is just so beautiful. Shouldā€™ve been the last single and the closing track to the album. I miss TayGa.ļ»æļæ¼ļ»æ
@Ctouf: Iļ»æĀ remember this as the last song from the artRAVE. It brings me back good memories. The chorusļ»æĀ is a bit disappointing. The 40 last seconds are sooooo good. "baby come with me" "see the world with me". Her mind. The outro??? My wig: gone. IfĀ ļ»æonly the song sounded like this on its whole.ļ»æ
@Madame Goo Goo Iļ»æĀ bop to Gypsy, but the chorus gets really annoying after a while. The demo feels less datedĀ ļ»æthan the actual song. It's the hit that got away thougļ»æh.
@Monster7Ā (it'sļ»æĀ ļ»ævery good but time didn't treat well this oneļ»æ)Ā 
@Satans Ex WifeAbsolutelyļ»æĀ fantastic, Springsteen style, explosive bridge that I love! The chanted country-naming outtroļ»æĀ is fun too. It's a great song but it slid down the list because of its one word chorus and because I think it deserves a more traditional, slower, ASIB style ballad-pop piano driven production rather than the electronofest it got.Ā ļ»æ
@bornthisway51: Theļ»æĀ build up is just so euphoric I need to listen to this moreļ»æĀ actuallyļ»æ
@LoveNathe Rememberļ»æĀ when she performed the ballad version of this song? Thatā€™s a million times better than the album version, without a doubt.ļ»æ
@Davian Itā€™sļ»æĀ my second favorite Gaga song. So timeless and the piano version is just as beautifulļ»æ.
@Lazz Monster: theļ»æĀ acoustic version deserves even more than 11,Ā ļ»æļ»æthe album version... it's goodĀ i guess
@LiamNick Maļ»æĀ Favorite song from the Album

This song never dissapoints you.Ā First time I heard It,Ā Ā IĀ ļ»æalready knew this was the best song in the albumļ»æ
@GypsyPrincesss: THEļ»æĀ BEST SONG IN HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY OMG Everything about this song is justļ»æĀ perfectļ»æ
@OpenHeartedMonsterEvenļ»æĀ though the song is about being lonely and stuff I can hear her smiling when this songĀ ļ»æwas recorded and I like that. My 2nd favorite <3 I love the words. Just pure perfection!
@Twitter: Wouldā€™veļ»æĀ been a great closing single. Too bad the GagaĀ ļ»æhate train overshadowed this.
@Inferno overratedļ»æĀ afff but es cyute tho.ļ»æ
@EnzoĀ startsļ»æĀ as a beautiful ballad, ends as a powerful bop to pump your fist, BEAUTIFULĀ ļ»æthat's the word, she even mentions Latin Americaļ»æĀ 
Ā 

1. Applause

lady gaga applause GIF

Overall Score: 9.46

Highest Score: 11 @PinkPopĀ @Monster7Ā @bornthisway51

Lowest Score: 3.5 @Lazz Monster

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance: Aļ»æĀ fewļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ clever lyrics but the song isĀ ļ»æpretty bad.Ā ļ»æ
@Mirages: Thoseļ»æĀ A5s in the bridgeĀ Ā ugh her voice. Bitch give us moreĀ ļ»æfalsetto!!!!ļ»æ
@Jose P: (ļ»æĀ AĀ ļ»æclassic)ļ»æ
@Andreu: Anļ»æĀ OK song, but I don't really think it fits the album. Gypsy is the perfect ending for the trip ARTPOPļ»æĀ ļ»æis
@PinkPop Iļ»æĀ had a hard time picking which one I wantedĀ ļ»æto give 11 and ask me in two months and it might change, but this is my overall all-time favourite. I have incredible memories with this song and I remember hearing it for the first time thinking of how much I love music and how it makes you feel inside. Such slick productionļ»æĀ from DJWS paired with catchy hooks and great lyrical structure ā€“ this is a pop song youā€™ll never forget. Or at least, I will never. One of my favourite videos too ā€“ interesting, obscure and subliminal.ļ»æ
@Donna Noble: "GIVEļ»æĀ ME THAĀ ļ»æTHING THAT IĀ ļ»æLUHVļ»æ!"
@Ally Campana: Ā ļ»æļ»æI live for the way that you cheer and scream for meļ»æ. The APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE.ļ»æ
@Ctouf: Iļ»æĀ LOVE Applause so much it hurts. This is the song that made me a Little Monster, back in 2013. This electronic-pop sound ended my heterosexualityļ»æ. She taught me how to clap my hands. The lyrics are SO good. This was the perfect song she could ever have used to introduce ARTPOP to the world. Definitely one of my favs ever, since it has a quite sentimental value to me.ļ»æ
@Madame Goo GooThisļ»æĀ is probably Gaga's most underrated single. People forget how successful it was and how pretty muchĀ ļ»æeveryone knowsļ»æĀ it.ļ»æ
@Satans Ex Wife: Dunnoļ»æļ»æĀ how this ended up as the first single. I think it sounds the most Disneyfied, with the cheesiest, brightest neon beats, but maybe that's why they chose it-- I mean, those giant CGI, Kia-driving hamstersļ»æĀ sure loveļ»æļ»æĀ thisĀ ļ»æsongļ»æ!ļ»æ
@bornthisway51: I'mļ»æĀ telling you clapping in songs is the way to go. For me this will be as iconic in Gaga's career asļ»æĀ any of her big and successful releasesļ»æ
@GagzApplauseļ»æĀ was my favorite song when the album came out. It hasnā€™t aged as well as the other tracks on the album for me, but I still love it and thinkļ»æĀ of it as one of her signature hits.
@LoveNathe: Iļ»æĀ love this song and also a great choice for a firstĀ ļ»æsingle from a newļ»æĀ era.
@DavianĀ Awesomeļ»æļ»æĀ lead singleļ»æ,ļ»æĀ she did THAT
@Lazz Monster: iļ»æĀ can'tļ»æĀ listen to this song more than once in a row, it's tooĀ ļ»æmuchļ»æ
@LiamNick: Iļ»æĀ can see myself still dancing to this song 10 years later, sadļ»æĀ that it got never peakedļ»æĀ #1
@GypsyPrincesssCuteļ»æĀ bop but Gypsy should have been the closer
@OpenHeartedMonsterThisļ»æĀ was my favorite track back then. Nowadays Iļ»æĀ think this is a bit worn out in my case. I don't getļ»æĀ it why people have said that it "failed" when compared toĀ Gaga's previousĀ tracks 'cause it didn'tļ»æĀ have relatable lyrics. 'Cause I think the lyrics are somewhat relatable (many people tend to think that famous people don't realizeļ»æĀ that "they would be nothing without us (fans)" and in this track Gaga "admits" it). And before you do any conclusions, I don't agree with the previous argument. I believe all artists know that fans are important part of what they do.ļ»æļ»æļ»æ
@Enzo thereļ»æĀ is no other way to end this amazing album, applaudingļ»æĀ her as she wishesļ»æ
@Twitter: I expectļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ 9+ from everybodyļ»æ.Ā 

Ā 

DiamondKing
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Not when Government Hooker is on the album.Ā :ally:

Government Hooker is Top 5Ā :awkney:

alextruper17

As long as you donā€™t disrespect Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover, Iā€™m ok

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Enzo
Just now, DiamondKing said:

That's not how you write Fashion Of His Love honeyĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

MrDaniel
Just now, Animal Claws said:

2. Gypsy

latest?cb=20131121200638

Overall Score: 9.42

Highest Score:11 @OG Gaga StanĀ @mr wayne@Hades @Davian@Lazz Monster @LiamNick@GypsyPrincesss

Lowest Score: 4 @PerfectGUY

COMMENTS

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: Oneļ»æĀ of her mostĀ OVERRATED songsĀ but still cute andĀ ļ»æmeaningfulĀ ļ»æ
@Mirages: It'sļ»æĀ a solid song, but yall overrated.
@Jose P: (ļ»æĀ SoĀ ļ»æemotional and powerfulļ»æ)
@Andreu: Althoughļ»æĀ I had a hard time getting into the song because of the titloe Gaga gave it, it's a gorgeous songļ»æ. The production is fabulous and I can only work Gaga and MAdeon work again together.ļ»æ
@PinkPop: Aļ»æĀ song that really binds the fandom together.ļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ A massive power ballad, but one that first in with theĀ ļ»æcohesivity of ARTPOP. The sonics encourage people to celebrate and sing and dance for theirĀ ļ»ælife.ļ»æ
@Donna Noble: "ļ»æļ»æWhen she said "I don't wanna be alone forever but I love gypsy life" I didn't feel that but it was anĀ ļ»æemotional lyricļ»æ"ļ»æ
@Ally Campana: Thisļ»æĀ song is just so beautiful. Shouldā€™ve been the last single and the closing track to the album. I miss TayGa.ļ»æļæ¼ļ»æ
@Ctouf: Iļ»æĀ remember this as the last song from the artRAVE. It brings me back good memories. The chorusļ»æĀ is a bit disappointing. The 40 last seconds are sooooo good. "baby come with me" "see the world with me". Her mind. The outro??? My wig: gone. IfĀ ļ»æonly the song sounded like this on its whole.ļ»æ
@Madame Goo Goo Iļ»æĀ bop to Gypsy, but the chorus gets really annoying after a while. The demo feels less datedĀ ļ»æthan the actual song. It's the hit that got away thougļ»æh.
@Monster7Ā (it'sļ»æĀ ļ»ævery good but time didn't treat well this oneļ»æ)Ā 
@Satans Ex WifeAbsolutelyļ»æĀ fantastic, Springsteen style, explosive bridge that I love! The chanted country-naming outtroļ»æĀ is fun too. It's a great song but it slid down the list because of its one word chorus and because I think it deserves a more traditional, slower, ASIB style ballad-pop piano driven production rather than the electronofest it got.Ā ļ»æ
@bornthisway51: Theļ»æĀ build up is just so euphoric I need to listen to this moreļ»æĀ actuallyļ»æ
@LoveNathe Rememberļ»æĀ when she performed the ballad version of this song? Thatā€™s a million times better than the album version, without a doubt.ļ»æ
@Davian Itā€™sļ»æĀ my second favorite Gaga song. So timeless and the piano version is just as beautifulļ»æ.
@Lazz Monster: theļ»æĀ acoustic version deserves even more than 11,Ā ļ»æļ»æthe album version... it's goodĀ i guess
@LiamNick Maļ»æĀ Favorite song from the Album

This song never dissapoints you.Ā First time I heard It,Ā Ā IĀ ļ»æalready knew this was the best song in the albumļ»æ
@GypsyPrincesss: THEļ»æĀ BEST SONG IN HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY OMG Everything about this song is justļ»æĀ perfectļ»æ
@OpenHeartedMonsterEvenļ»æĀ though the song is about being lonely and stuff I can hear her smiling when this songĀ ļ»æwas recorded and I like that. My 2nd favorite <3 I love the words. Just pure perfection!
@Twitter: Wouldā€™veļ»æĀ been a great closing single. Too bad the GagaĀ ļ»æhate train overshadowed this.
@Inferno overratedļ»æĀ afff but es cyute tho.ļ»æ
@EnzoĀ startsļ»æĀ as a beautiful ballad, ends as a powerful bop to pump your fist, BEAUTIFULĀ ļ»æthat's the word, she even mentions Latin Americaļ»æĀ 
Ā 

1. Applause

lady gaga applause GIF

Overall Score: 9.46

Highest Score: 11 @PinkPopĀ @Monster7Ā @bornthisway51

Lowest Score: 3.5 @Lazz Monster

COMMENTS

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: Aļ»æĀ fewļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ clever lyrics but the song isĀ ļ»æpretty bad.Ā ļ»æ
@Mirages: Thoseļ»æĀ A5s in the bridgeĀ Ā ugh her voice. Bitch give us moreĀ ļ»æfalsetto!!!!ļ»æ
@Jose P: (ļ»æĀ AĀ ļ»æclassic)ļ»æ
@Andreu: Anļ»æĀ OK song, but I don't really think it fits the album. Gypsy is the perfect ending for the trip ARTPOPļ»æĀ ļ»æis
@PinkPop Iļ»æĀ had a hard time picking which one I wantedĀ ļ»æto give 11 and ask me in two months and it might change, but this is my overall all-time favourite. I have incredible memories with this song and I remember hearing it for the first time thinking of how much I love music and how it makes you feel inside. Such slick productionļ»æĀ from DJWS paired with catchy hooks and great lyrical structure ā€“ this is a pop song youā€™ll never forget. Or at least, I will never. One of my favourite videos too ā€“ interesting, obscure and subliminal.ļ»æ
@Donna Noble: "GIVEļ»æĀ ME THAĀ ļ»æTHING THAT IĀ ļ»æLUHVļ»æ!"
@Ally Campana: Ā ļ»æļ»æI live for the way that you cheer and scream for meļ»æ. The APPLAUSE APPLAUSE APPLAUSE.ļ»æ
@Ctouf: Iļ»æĀ LOVE Applause so much it hurts. This is the song that made me a Little Monster, back in 2013. This electronic-pop sound ended my heterosexualityļ»æ. She taught me how to clap my hands. The lyrics are SO good. This was the perfect song she could ever have used to introduce ARTPOP to the world. Definitely one of my favs ever, since it has a quite sentimental value to me.ļ»æ
@Madame Goo GooThisļ»æĀ is probably Gaga's most underrated single. People forget how successful it was and how pretty muchĀ ļ»æeveryone knowsļ»æĀ it.ļ»æ
@Satans Ex Wife: Dunnoļ»æļ»æĀ how this ended up as the first single. I think it sounds the most Disneyfied, with the cheesiest, brightest neon beats, but maybe that's why they chose it-- I mean, those giant CGI, Kia-driving hamstersļ»æĀ sure loveļ»æļ»æĀ thisĀ ļ»æsongļ»æ!ļ»æ
@bornthisway51: I'mļ»æĀ telling you clapping in songs is the way to go. For me this will be as iconic in Gaga's career asļ»æĀ any of her big and successful releasesļ»æ
@GagzApplauseļ»æĀ was my favorite song when the album came out. It hasnā€™t aged as well as the other tracks on the album for me, but I still love it and thinkļ»æĀ of it as one of her signature hits.
@LoveNathe: Iļ»æĀ love this song and also a great choice for a firstĀ ļ»æsingle from a newļ»æĀ era.
@DavianĀ Awesomeļ»æļ»æĀ lead singleļ»æ,ļ»æĀ she did THAT
@Lazz Monster: iļ»æĀ can'tļ»æĀ listen to this song more than once in a row, it's tooĀ ļ»æmuchļ»æ
@LiamNick: Iļ»æĀ can see myself still dancing to this song 10 years later, sadļ»æĀ that it got never peakedļ»æĀ #1
@GypsyPrincesssCuteļ»æĀ bop but Gypsy should have been the closer
@OpenHeartedMonsterThisļ»æĀ was my favorite track back then. Nowadays Iļ»æĀ think this is a bit worn out in my case. I don't getļ»æĀ it why people have said that it "failed" when compared toĀ Gaga's previousĀ tracks 'cause it didn'tļ»æĀ have relatable lyrics. 'Cause I think the lyrics are somewhat relatable (many people tend to think that famous people don't realizeļ»æĀ that "they would be nothing without us (fans)" and in this track Gaga "admits" it). And before you do any conclusions, I don't agree with the previous argument. I believe all artists know that fans are important part of what they do.ļ»æļ»æļ»æ
@Enzo thereļ»æĀ is no other way to end this amazing album, applaudingļ»æĀ her as she wishesļ»æ
@Twitter: I expectļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ 9+ from everybodyļ»æ.Ā 

Ā 

WTF

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Enzo said:

That's not how you write Fashion Of His Love honeyĀ 

Fashion of His Love is top 5.Ā :vegas:

Enzo

The numbers don't add upĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Archived