Just now, DiamondKing said:

Not even Top 50 of Best Gaga songsĀ :vegas:

So sad to hear you've been diagnosed with bad tasteĀ 

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

alextruper17

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Davian said:

...I would be very happy since Gypsy is her second best song?

Agreed:vegas:

Ā 

2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Sorry that would be AlejandroĀ :trollga:

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

You misspelled The Edge Of GloryĀ 

Whatā€™s wrong? Yall canā€™t write Boys Boys Boys correctly?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Animal Claws

4. Sexxx Dreams

latest?cb=20140504040616

Overall Score: 9.34

Highest Score: 11 @Fame RomanceĀ @Jose PĀ @GagzĀ @Enzo

Lowest Score: 6 @GagaInTheZoneĀ @Madame Goo GooĀ @bornthisway51

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance: Flawlessļ»æĀ production and her nastiest song ever.
@Mirages Sexyļ»æĀ compelling and slapfull.
@Jose P: Ughļ»æ, so sexy, naughty and makes me feel like a dirty biotchļ»æ
@theadamcreator(couldnā€™tļ»æĀ decide if this was my 11)
@Andreu: Anotherļ»æĀ one of the masterpieces of ARTPOP, love how she kind of plays two characters in the verses andĀ ļ»æhow she speaks freely of an stigmatised topic.
@PinkPop: ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æsexļ»æļ»æĀ dreeamsā€™ ā€“ ugh, such a sexy voice. The concept of Gaga talking to herself and goingĀ ļ»æthroughļ»æĀ different motions ā€“ one minute sheā€™sĀ ļ»æhorny, the next minute sheā€™s a little tipsy isĀ ļ»æļ»æļ»æquite clever; Itā€™s a self-confessional memoir.
@Ally Campana: Popļ»æĀ perfection. Shouldā€™ve been a single.
@Ctouf: LOVEļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ how she sings and then responds to herself while whispering. This gives the song a brandĀ ļ»ænew depth and is really funny to listen to.
@Madame Goo Goo: Iļ»æĀ don'tļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ like this song as much as the average fanļ»æ, I kind of think she's hard to understand. But the productionļ»æĀ is great.ļ»æ
@Monster7: (theļ»æĀ best gaga-sexual song ever, the verse before the final chorus is the only thing that doesn'tļ»æĀ fit, the iTunes version was better)
@Satans Ex Wife Popļ»æĀ perfection! The dual back-and-forth vocals and Orwellian references seal the deal on this one. It would make an excellent duet as well.Ā 
@bornthisway51: Thoseļ»æļ»æĀ damn thumping drums that just ruin the song
@GagzIļ»æĀ think this is my favorite from the album. Itā€™s just so good. I love everything about itļ»æ!
@LoveNathe: Theļ»æĀ song makes me feel sexy. Also love it when peopleĀ ļ»ælook at me for singing this song. Gives me the attention I craveļ»æĀ lol.ļ»æ
@Davian: Itļ»æĀ was a quirky pleasure for so long, but I donā€™t feelĀ ļ»æquirky anymore. I love the two different perspectives.ļ»æ
@LiamNick: LASTļ»æĀ NIGHT, DAMN YOU WERE IN MY SEX DREAMS
@GypsyPrincesss: Aļ»æļ»æĀ little bit overrated imo but still an awesome sexualĀ ļ»æļ»æbop
@OpenHeartedMonsterĀ  ļ»æIn the beginning of this song I'm always like nah this isn't even good but then comes the chorusĀ ļ»æļæ¼
@Twitter Hadļ»æĀ potential to be my 11 until Gaga made this more pop. Love the slow-sensual R&B styleĀ atĀ iTunes Festival.ļ»æ
@Inferno: sexyļ»æĀ sensual campy baby (itunes festival version was a 10Ā ļ»æthoļ»æ)
@Enzo: obviouslyļ»æĀ my fav song, love how it sounds, the interpolation of her singing and her talkingļ»æĀ is just amazing, also enjoy the demo better because of how primitive it sounds but prefer this demo I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TELLING YOU THIS BUT IĀ HAD A COUPLE OF DINKS AND OMGSKAKSHAKFJASĀ ļ»æ

Ā 

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I can't tell if you're joking or not

giphy.gif

Enzo
Just now, Animal Claws said:

4. Sexxx Dreams

latest?cb=20140504040616

Overall Score: 9.34

Highest Score: 11 @Fame RomanceĀ @Jose PĀ @GagzĀ @Enzo

Lowest Score: 6 @GagaInTheZoneĀ @Madame Goo GooĀ @bornthisway51

COMMENTS

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: Flawlessļ»æĀ production and her nastiest song ever.
@Mirages Sexyļ»æĀ compelling and slapfull.
@Jose P: Ughļ»æ, so sexy, naughty and makes me feel like a dirty biotchļ»æ
@theadamcreator(couldnā€™tļ»æĀ decide if this was my 11)
@Andreu: Anotherļ»æĀ one of the masterpieces of ARTPOP, love how she kind of plays two characters in the verses andĀ ļ»æhow she speaks freely of an stigmatised topic.
@PinkPop: ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æsexļ»æļ»æĀ dreeamsā€™ ā€“ ugh, such a sexy voice. The concept of Gaga talking to herself and goingĀ ļ»æthroughļ»æĀ different motions ā€“ one minute sheā€™sĀ ļ»æhorny, the next minute sheā€™s a little tipsy isĀ ļ»æļ»æļ»æquite clever; Itā€™s a self-confessional memoir.
@Ally Campana: Popļ»æĀ perfection. Shouldā€™ve been a single.
@Ctouf: LOVEļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ how she sings and then responds to herself while whispering. This gives the song a brandĀ ļ»ænew depth and is really funny to listen to.
@Madame Goo Goo: Iļ»æĀ don'tļ»æļ»æļ»æĀ like this song as much as the average fanļ»æ, I kind of think she's hard to understand. But the productionļ»æĀ is great.ļ»æ
@Monster7: (theļ»æĀ best gaga-sexual song ever, the verse before the final chorus is the only thing that doesn'tļ»æĀ fit, the iTunes version was better)
@Satans Ex Wife Popļ»æĀ perfection! The dual back-and-forth vocals and Orwellian references seal the deal on this one. It would make an excellent duet as well.Ā 
@bornthisway51: Thoseļ»æļ»æĀ damn thumping drums that just ruin the song
@GagzIļ»æĀ think this is my favorite from the album. Itā€™s just so good. I love everything about itļ»æ!
@LoveNathe: Theļ»æĀ song makes me feel sexy. Also love it when peopleĀ ļ»ælook at me for singing this song. Gives me the attention I craveļ»æĀ lol.ļ»æ
@Davian: Itļ»æĀ was a quirky pleasure for so long, but I donā€™t feelĀ ļ»æquirky anymore. I love the two different perspectives.ļ»æ
@LiamNick: LASTļ»æĀ NIGHT, DAMN YOU WERE IN MY SEX DREAMS
@GypsyPrincesss: Aļ»æļ»æĀ little bit overrated imo but still an awesome sexualĀ ļ»æļ»æbop
@OpenHeartedMonsterĀ  ļ»æIn the beginning of this song I'm always like nah this isn't even good but then comes the chorusĀ ļ»æļæ¼
@Twitter Hadļ»æĀ potential to be my 11 until Gaga made this more pop. Love the slow-sensual R&B styleĀ atĀ iTunes Festival.ļ»æ
@Inferno: sexyļ»æĀ sensual campy baby (itunes festival version was a 10Ā ļ»æthoļ»æ)
@Enzo: obviouslyļ»æĀ my fav song, love how it sounds, the interpolation of her singing and her talkingļ»æĀ is just amazing, also enjoy the demo better because of how primitive it sounds but prefer this demo I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TELLING YOU THIS BUT IĀ HAD A COUPLE OF DINKS AND OMGSKAKSHAKFJASĀ ļ»æ

Ā 

The flavorĀ 

MrDaniel
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

*YoĆ¼Ā and I

Enzo

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The stenchĀ 

Enzo

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Is that how you write Million Reasons in Turkish?Ā 

Davian
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

@Davian: Itļ»æĀ was a quirky pleasure for so long, but I donā€™t feelĀ ļ»æquirky anymoreļ»æļ»æļ»æ. I love the two different perspectives.ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ

MESS:poot:

I meant to say ā€˜guilty pleasureā€™ not ā€˜quirky pleasureā€™Ā lol:poot:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

You misspelled The Edge Of GloryĀ 

Did you really say this to @DiamondKing

The #1 TEOG haterĀ :fail:

Davian

Iā€™m dying at all the ā€˜You misspelled...ā€™ comments:air:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Archived