Animal Claws

6. ARTPOP

latest?cb=20160916131659

Overall Score: 9.08

Highest Score: 11 @dllcll

Lowest Score: 3 @GaGaLB

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance: Amazing production and the lyrics and those “hee heee’s” just give me goosebumps. It represents very well the ARTPOP spirit
@Mirages Amazing track I feel like it's overlooked a lot but definitely second best on the album. 
@Andreu: Another song that's OK
@PinkPop: ARTPOP the song defines the album, they go hand in hand. The song never really builds up, it makes you stay in this bubble the whole way through and it’s almost like a life lesson or a reflection for both you and her. ‘I try to sell myself but I am really laughing, because I just love the music, not the bling’.
@Ally Campana Ethereal, mystical and uplifting.
@Ctouf I like the heavenly-production but I quickly get bored throughout the song. The lyrics are quite abstract. I like the song, it is an OK one, but far from my top of the album.
@Madame Goo GooThis song is in my top 10 Gaga songs, its one of my go-to's. Its so relaxing and I LOVE the Elton John version.
@Monster7: (my favourite instrumentals of the album, if only the lyrics were a bit more relatable and less conceptuals)
@Satans Ex Wife: The dreamy production is unique, but I think the song's more forgettable than other tracks, and this attempt at abstract, picture-painting lyrics just wasn't as good as Venus, Fashion!, etc. The Hee-hee harmonies are the best part. I loved the time she sang them live!
@bornthisway51: This song has been ruined for me by the constant reference to the line music not the bling smh. Also didn't enjoy its feature in the guy film tbh
@Gagz: One Of her best songs lyrically and sonically in my opinion
@LoveNathe: The song deserved it’s own video. Should not have been apart of the ARTPOP film at all.
@Davian Such a standout in her discography style wise
@LiamNick: Thought I don’t play this often, It still rocks in my mind tho
@GypsyPrincesss: I used to not like it but it grew on me SO MUCH. It’s just such a chill bop
@OpenHeartedMonster: And again I love the futuristic vibe! But not the best track for sure.
@Twitter A euphoric bop. 
@Inferno: i love the bridge so much, still dying to hear all the demos/alternate versions of this one. anyone remember when she played an alternate version of this from her car and some girl kept asking gaga to listen to her cd? i remember playing that video over and over trying to hear the song lol
@Enzo ARTPOP could mean anything and I don't even understand anything of the lyrics but it truly is a religious experience.

OpenHeartedMonster
1 minute ago, LiamNick said:

You guys are forgetting G.U.Y is still on the game:poot:

There's no reason it shouldn't be ;)

Enzo

Love You Like A Love Song deserved better 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian
Just now, Animal Claws said:

6. ARTPOP

latest?cb=20160916131659

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: Amazing production and the lyrics and those “hee heee’s” just give me goosebumps. It represents very well the ARTPOP spirit
@Mirages Amazing track I feel like it's overlooked a lot but definitely second best on the album. 
@PinkPop: ARTPOP the song defines the album, they go hand in hand. The song never really builds up, it makes you stay in this bubble the whole way through and it’s almost like a life lesson or a reflection for both you and her. ‘I try to sell myself but I am really laughing, because I just love the music, not the bling’.
@Ctouf I like the heavenly-production but I quickly get bored throughout the song. The lyrics are quite abstract. I like the song, it is an OK one, but far from my top of the album.
@Madame Goo GooThis song is in my top 10 Gaga songs, its one of my go-to's. Its so relaxing and I LOVE the Elton John version.
@Monster7: (my favourite instrumentals of the album, if only the lyrics were a bit more relatable and less conceptuals)
@Satans Ex Wife: The dreamy production is unique, but I think the song's more forgettable than other tracks, and this attempt at abstract, picture-painting lyrics just wasn't as good as Venus, Fashion!, etc. The Hee-hee harmonies are the best part. I loved the time she sang them live!
@bornthisway51: This song has been ruined for me by the constant reference to the line music not the bling smh. Also didn't enjoy its feature in the guy film tbh
@LoveNathe: The song deserved it’s own video. Should not have been apart of the ARTPOP film at all.
@GypsyPrincesss: I used to not like it but it grew on me SO MUCH. It’s just such a chill bop
@OpenHeartedMonster: And again I love the futuristic vibe! But not the best track for sure.
@Twitter A euphoric bop. 
@Inferno: i love the bridge so much, still dying to hear all the demos/alternate versions of this one. anyone remember when she played an alternate version of this from her car and some girl kept asking gaga to listen to her cd? i remember playing that video over and over trying to hear the song lol
@Enzo ARTPOP could mean anything and I don't even understand anything of the lyrics but it truly is a religious experience.

I’m ok with this! Now Sexxx Dreams and we only have 10’s left:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Animal Claws

Top 5 now! :excited2:

Who hit will have the TRIPLETS scores next round!!

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

6. ARTPOP

latest?cb=20160916131659

COMMENTS

Hide contents

@Twitter A euphoric bop. 

It’s what she deserves

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Davian
Just now, LiamNick said:

I feel like the next one is very hard to accept:bradley:

Why? Sexxx Dreams time has come:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

OpenHeartedMonster

So there are Applause, Gypsy, Venus, Sexxx Dreams and G.U.Y left?

Archived