Next Gaga Megarate  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Next Gaga Megarate

• A Star Is Born (2018)
    • The Fame (2008)
    • Joanne (2016)

Featured Posts

Hades

Still waiting for Tea and Temple.:neyde: This bitch won't ever give them to us.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
3 minutes ago, rumours said:

I’ve spotted a blasphemer

imo7rgn09nq11.jpg

Finally, someone is here to make it clear

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Animal Claws

8. Aura

latest?cb=20131121183650

Overall Score: 8.91

Highest Score: 11 @theadamcreator @Anveeroy @Ctouf @BELLYACHE @Madame Goo Goo

Lowest Score: 0 @HausOfHarlow

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance: The first song I listened to from ARTPOP when the lyric video came out and the one  that made me curious about Gaga and the rest is history...
@Mirages: Experimental track done right 
@Jose P: (Love how bizarre and sonically ridiculous this song is)
@IrishMonster: should’ve gotten paparazzi pt. 3
@Andreu: A very solid track in all of its aspects: it's very original, the lyrics are very interesting, and I love the contrast between the parts. The instrumental is dope and I don't really care if it was done by other people and Gaga used it, because that's what most pop singers do. He did it agreeing with Infected Mushroom and they were the ones that should have decided if they were against it. If the artists are good with it, I'm good with it.
@PinkPop: I love how Gaga mixes different genres and sounds together and this is done so well on ‘Aura’, we’ve got a bit of an Asian sounding guitar mixed with those stuttering vocals and you can already hear the gays going ‘YASSSSS’. ‘Aura’ is the perfect track to enter the ARTPOP universe and with the ‘hahahaha’ – you already know this is going to be an album unlike any other.
@Madame Goo Goo: Aura has been one of my go to bops since the day it came out, and I wasn't even a Lady Gaga fan! Love this song with all of my heart. It tells such a fascinating story and the changes in her vocals throughout the entire track is just ethereal. 
@Ctouf: This is my favorite song of the album. The production, the vocals, the meaning... Aura has every thing that you could ever imagine. The outro gives me chills every time and I will never get tired of it. She truly snapped with this song as an opening of ARTPOP. This is to me the ultimate gaga-ish song.
@Donna Noble: "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a"
@Ally Campana: Love the weird and unusual structure in all its glory and its ethereal and captivating chorus.

@Monster7: (the song could have been the best in the album if it was like the chorus)
@Satans Ex Wife Amazing production, the bizarre intro with the sitar (?) is iconic too. ARTPOP gets a lot of hate for being "singing over premade beats" but this song shows that you can use someone else's beat and elevate it and make a much better, more memorable song.
@bornthisway51:  Mess but it's banging tbf
@Gagz: This is a perfect album opener, and I love it a lot. It was one of my lesser favorites when the album came out but it really grew on me.
@LoveNathe: I loved the song when it leaked as ‘Burqa’ but fell out of it the day of the release. Now it’s just a song that I skip when it comes on.
@Davian: This song is a wild ride, truly amazing
@Lazz Monster: best non ballad on this album by far
@Auralegends: this and Diamond Heart are her best opening tracks in my opinion
@LiamNickMe and my Sister used to bop on this back then in 2014 Cuz it’s so good
@GypsyPrincesss Literally THE perfect opening for the album
@OpenHeartedMonsterThe beginning is kinda creepy but not too disturbing. I love the chorus but in my opinion the style of the chorus and verses are too different.
@Twitter: Absolutely one of my favorites from the album. Glad to see Gaga performing this again at Enigma!
@Enzo a great way to start the album of the millennium, a seven just because the demo is better 

Davian
Just now, Hades said:

Still waiting for Tea and Temple.:neyde: This bitch won't ever give them to us.

Than what are you waiting for?:poot:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

alextruper17
4 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Dope should be added everywhere not remove :giveup:

Maybe as a bonus track on Amazon Japan?

Davian
Just now, Animal Claws said:

8. Aura

latest?cb=20131121183650

Overall Score: 8.91

Highest Score: 11 @theadamcreator @Anveeroy @Ctouf @BELLYACHE @Madame Goo Goo

Lowest Score: 0 @HausOfHarlow

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: The first song I listened to from ARTPOP when the lyric video came out and the one  that made me curious about Gaga and the rest is history...
@Mirages: Experimental track done right 
@Jose P: (Love how bizarre and sonically ridiculous this song is)
@IrishMonster: should’ve gotten paparazzi pt. 3
@Andreu: A very solid track in all of its aspects: it's very original, the lyrics are very interesting, and I love the contrast between the parts. The instrumental is dope and I don't really care if it was done by other people and Gaga used it, because that's what most pop singers do. He did it agreeing with Infected Mushroom and they were the ones that should have decided if they were against it. If the artists are good with it, I'm good with it.
@PinkPop: I love how Gaga mixes different genres and sounds together and this is done so well on ‘Aura’, we’ve got a bit of an Asian sounding guitar mixed with those stuttering vocals and you can already hear the gays going ‘YASSSSS’. ‘Aura’ is the perfect track to enter the ARTPOP universe and with the ‘hahahaha’ – you already know this is going to be an album unlike any other.
@Madame Goo Goo: Aura has been one of my go to bops since the day it came out, and I wasn't even a Lady Gaga fan! Love this song with all of my heart. It tells such a fascinating story and the changes in her vocals throughout the entire track is just ethereal. 
@Ctouf: This is my favorite song of the album. The production, the vocals, the meaning... Aura has every thing that you could ever imagine. The outro gives me chills every time and I will never get tired of it. She truly snapped with this song as an opening of ARTPOP. This is to me the ultimate gaga-ish song.
@Donna Noble: "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a 
Aura-a-a-a aura-a-a-a"
@Ally Campana: Love the weird and unusual structure in all its glory and its ethereal and captivating chorus.

@Monster7: (the song could have been the best in the album if it was like the chorus)
@Satans Ex Wife Amazing production, the bizarre intro with the sitar (?) is iconic too. ARTPOP gets a lot of hate for being "singing over premade beats" but this song shows that you can use someone else's beat and elevate it and make a much better, more memorable song.
@bornthisway51:  Mess but it's banging tbf
@Gagz: This is a perfect album opener, and I love it a lot. It was one of my lesser favorites when the album came out but it really grew on me.
@LoveNathe: I loved the song when it leaked as ‘Burqa’ but fell out of it the day of the release. Now it’s just a song that I skip when it comes on.
@Davian: This song is a wild ride, truly amazing
@Lazz Monster: best non ballad on this album by far
@Auralegends: this and Diamond Heart are her best opening tracks in my opinion
@LiamNickMe and my Sister used to bop on this back then in 2014 Cuz it’s so good
@GypsyPrincesss Literally THE perfect opening for the album
@OpenHeartedMonsterThe beginning is kinda creepy but not too disturbing. I love the chorus but in my opinion the style of the chorus and verses are too different.
@Twitter: Absolutely one of my favorites from the album. Glad to see Gaga performing this again at Enigma!
@Enzo a great way to start the album of the millennium, a seven just because the demo is better 

HOW I-

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

alextruper17

Phew,

Venus remains safe

Enzo
Just now, alextruper17 said:

Maybe as a bonus track on Amazon Japan?

Retro, Dance, Freak and Million Reasons (Work Tape) are quaking 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian