9. Mary Jane Holland

latest?cb=20170121213134

Overall Score: 8.77

Highest Score:  11 @HausOfHarlow @Blue Champagne @alextruper17

Lowest Score: 1 @Fame Romance @GaGaLB

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance Gave it one point just for the vocals
@Mirages Ugh the OG John Wayne. Amazing track, lovely to get high to. 
@Jose P: ( A musical representation of an LSD trip. Hypnotizing and entrancing)
@Andreu: It's OK
@PinkPop: An absolute pleasure to the ears, the ‘when I ignite the flame’ verse seriously defines Gaga back in 2008-2013. It’s crazy, OTT and mostly confusing for the general-public but for the little monsters, the growling vocals, the metaphorical lyrics and power drum drops is everything.
@GaGaLB The demo>>>> the final released and Brooklyn Nights should have took the place of this song
@Ally Campana: Initially one of my favourites from the album. Love it. Thetransition into the bridge was a bit of a turn off though.
@Ctouf: I used to be obsessed by this song. Even though my madness is now over, I still love it. In hindsight, I feel like Mary Jane Holland is a little bit overproduced. The bridge is the highlight of the song. Arggggh. Such a iconic moment.
@Madame Goo Goo: Would get more points if the pre-chorus  was better. I like the way it is in the demo.
@Satans Ex Wife Over the top, swamping, sticky, gigantic beats that leave you feeling dizzy and in need of some fresh air-- just like a good bong rip. The bridge is so overdramatic and silly that it comes full circle back to good again. I feel my brunette sprouting every time that vibrato comes in!! 
@LoveNathe: Hate the ‘rich as piss’ line but love the rest.
@Davian The best way of listening to this song is by walking through Amsterdam. An experience honestly
@LazyTurtle: (I just like this mess performance on artRave)
@alextruper17 You can come for me. I know this isn't her best track or the best track on the album (lyrics or music) but I have a strong connection with this song and what it's all about.
@LiamNick: Everytime I see the title, It reminds me from the character in Spiderman
@GypsyPrincesss: Overrated, the hook gives me major blue balls after just going back to the same chorus without anything added after that amazing bridge that makes it seem like it’s gonna go somewhere but it doesn’t
@OpenHeartedMonster: Not a song I would sing or dance to
@Twitter: I don’t even smoke but this song slams!
@Enzo: one of my favs, the instrumental is a diamond really, there are thing for you to discover in the song 5 years after its release, it's just amazing

OpenHeartedMonster

I can't get over this Dope is the best :ohno: I can hear she sings from her heart in it. It's just so gooooood

rumours

Dope’s gone, It’s done

It’s hate crime #1

You must know haters haven’t won

They know they f*cked up again

They’ll pay for all these sins

SAy HeWwoH 2 mY LitTLe FwEnD

200.gif

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

9. Mary Jane Holland

latest?cb=20170121213134

Overall Score: 8.77

Highest Score:  11 @HausOfHarlow @Blue Champagne @alextruper17

Lowest Score: 1 @Fame Romance @GaGaLB

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance Gave it one point just for the vocals
@Mirages Ugh the OG John Wayne. Amazing track, lovely to get high to. 
@Jose P: ( A musical representation of an LSD trip. Hypnotizing and entrancing)
@Andreu: It's OK
@PinkPop: An absolute pleasure to the ears, the ‘when I ignite the flame’ verse seriously defines Gaga back in 2008-2013. It’s crazy, OTT and mostly confusing for the general-public but for the little monsters, the growling vocals, the metaphorical lyrics and power drum drops is everything.
@GaGaLB The demo>>>> the final released and Brooklyn Nights should have took the place of this song
@Ally Campana: Initially one of my favourites from the album. Love it. Thetransition into the bridge was a bit of a turn off though.
@Ctouf: I used to be obsessed by this song. Even though my madness is now over, I still love it. In hindsight, I feel like Mary Jane Holland is a little bit overproduced. The bridge is the highlight of the song. Arggggh. Such a iconic moment.
@Madame Goo Goo: Would get more points if the pre-chorus  was better. I like the way it is in the demo.
@Satans Ex Wife Over the top, swamping, sticky, gigantic beats that leave you feeling dizzy and in need of some fresh air-- just like a good bong rip. The bridge is so overdramatic and silly that it comes full circle back to good again. I feel my brunette sprouting every time that vibrato comes in!! 
@LoveNathe: Hate the ‘rich as piss’ line but love the rest.
@Davian The best way of listening to this song is by walking through Amsterdam. An experience honestly
@LazyTurtle: (I just like this mess performance on artRave)
@alextruper17 You can come for me. I know this isn't her best track or the best track on the album (lyrics or music) but I have a strong connection with this song and what it's all about.
@LiamNick: Everytime I see the title, It reminds me from the character in Spiderman
@GypsyPrincesss: Overrated, the hook gives me major blue balls after just going back to the same chorus without anything added after that amazing bridge that makes it seem like it’s gonna go somewhere but it doesn’t
@OpenHeartedMonster: Not a song I would sing or dance to
@Twitter: I don’t even smoke but this song slams!
@Enzo: one of my favs, the instrumental is a diamond really, there are thing for you to discover in the song 5 years after its release, it's just amazing

HarshInsistentHapuku-size_restricted.gif

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Enzo

Brooklyn Nights nowhere to be found 

While MJH has its place in the tracklist 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, OpenHeartedMonster said:

How MJH got almost 9 !?

Talent 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

MrDaniel
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Hide contents

Lmao how deluded i am

alextruper17
Just now, Enzo said:

Brooklyn Nights nowhere to be found 

While MJH has its place in the tracklist 

I know.

Gaga should’ve decided to put BN on the final track list instead of Dope

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived