Next Gaga Megarate  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Next Gaga Megarate

• A Star Is Born (2018)
    • The Fame (2008)
    • Joanne (2016)

Featured Posts

OpenHeartedMonster

This is just what I want to see :teehee: All my least favorites are last ones but still have great points

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

All the song should've tied at #1

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

alextruper17
Just now, Enzo said:

All the song should've tied at #1

But Jewels N Drugs

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

OpenHeartedMonster
1 minute ago, LiamNick said:

Well, I don’t see It:bye:

Davian

Next on my point list is MJH or Dope:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Hades

Dope(0) and Jewels can choke. The rest I ****s with.:lolly:

Animal Claws

10. MANiCURE

latest?cb=20131121165923

Overall Score: 8.06

Highest Score: 11 @Loeppke @LazyTurtle
Lowest Score: 1 @Inferno

COMMENTS

Spoiler

@Fame Romance Another creative play on words but the song overall is a little lame.
@Mirages: Not here for it, low key a bad song actually. 
@Andreu: Truly never understood the love for this song, it's OK but nothing more for me.
@PinkPop: A lot of people prefer the demo but I don’t – I love how rocky her vocals sound on the verses here, it works perfectly.
@GaGaLB This song reminds me of the Fame music style
@Ally Campana: Another gem. Love it’s quirkiness. 
@Ctouf: Another song to add to the bangers list. The chorus stays stuck in your head for HOURS after listening to it. The electric guitar is amazing.
@Madame Goo GooThis beginning of this song is irrritattttting but it gets better.
@Monster7: (the most underrated song of the album, one of the best of her career, catchy af and it would get a higher score if it was the iTunes version)
@Satans Ex Wife: This song's almost as good as Sexxx Dreams, (and lord that high belt at the end of the 2nd verse!) but I think the outro dubstep-guitar is cheesy so it comes in just behind SD.
@bornthisway51Underrated solid bop. Some snappy clapping always makes songs better
@Gagz: Another great song to get an adrenaline rush. 
@LoveNathe Ugh! This song makes me want to move all the time. Love it.
@Davian One of my all time favorite, also very underrated
@LazyTurtle: (my favorite track, it's great)
@NNES: This would be soooo much better if the swinefest version was taken as the real one 
@LiamNick Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it!
@GypsyPrincesss:A WHOLE bop
@OpenHeartedMonsterLittle childish imo
@Twitter: Such an underrated bop
@Inferno cornball city baby
@Enzo: another bop, maybe a little bit repetitive but it smashes, don't know what else to say about it, the last part is amazing, incredible, show-stopping, etc

OpenHeartedMonster

There are still 11 more to come and they all will get more than 7.56

Jose P
19 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

14. Swine

latest?cb=20150928140428

Overall Score: 6.56

Highest Score: 11 @GagaInTheZone

Lowest Score: 0 @Phoebe Buffay @Mirages @theadamcreator@Ctouf @Madame Goo Goo @Smother Em Eh

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: One of her worst songs but better than Sh*ts And Flops. At least the song has some meaning. 
@Mirages:  I hate it with passion. Overproduced cacophonic mess. 
@Jose P: Love the fury and raw emotion in this song
@Andreu: An EDM banger that maybe it's not  too easy to listen, so I can see why some people don't like it as much as I do, but I feel like  it really gives you the feelings it's trying to.
@PinkPop: a pure electronic industrial explosion of rage, I can truly feel Gaga’s pain on the record. An absolute stand-out track, only a little monster will really appreciate ‘Swine’. And can we please not forget the SXSW and artRAVE performances of this? I c o n i c.
@GaGaLB: Just noises and shouting through all the song
@Ally Campana: It’s a good track but a tad bit overproduced for my liking
@Ctouf: This one didn't work with me. I rarely listen to it these days. I think something is missing there.
@Madame Goo Goo: Literally my least favorite Lady Gaga song she has ever made. Its so bad its laughable. I simply do not know how someone can like this song.
@Monster7: (so much potential but it isn't as good as I wanted to)
@Satans Ex Wife This song is almost awesome but the production isn't quite aggressive enough for me, to make it over the threshold from rainbow electropop to proper industrial rager. She shoulda got Skrillex in on this one!
@bornthisway51: It has such a strong start but the screaming is usually too much for me
@Gagz: Another adrenaline rush that makes me feel all of my feelings
@LoveNathe: The hype to the drop was too long and the drop itself is not worth my time. Next.
@Davian: This song makes me feel good every time I listen to it. If I ever feel the need to release my emotions, this is my to go song. So raw and powerful.
@LazyTurtle:  (cool track, I can't stop thinking about SXSW performance every time I listen to this song)
@LiamNick: You might wanna as well listen to this, my 4th favorite song
@GypsyPrincesss: The most UNDERRATED song on the ENTIRE album. It’s a WHOLE EDM bop with very interesting lyrics from the point of view of the rapist in her sexual assault
@OpenHeartedMonster: Very displeasing. Only the drop is somewhat bearable.
@Twitter: Rather have Brooklyn Nights instead of this sh*t
@Inferno: this song is a total mess but one that ive found myself returning to over and over. its wrong but its right.
@Enzo: another bop, people hate it without reason or maybe because of that infamous performance we are not talking about  but the truth is that the instumental is heavenly and furious, love it

I won’t accept this. I won’t. Ever.

MrDaniel
Just now, Animal Claws said:

11. MANiCURE

latest?cb=20131121165923

COMMENTS

Hide contents

@Fame Romance Another creative play on words but the song overall is a little lame.
@Andreu: Truly never understood the love for this song, it's OK but nothing more for me.
@PinkPop: A lot of people prefer the demo but I don’t – I love how rocky her vocals sound on the verses here, it works perfectly.
@Ctouf: Another song to add to the bangers list. The chorus stays stuck in your head for HOURS after listening to it. The electric guitar is amazing.
@Madame Goo GooThis beginning of this song is irrritattttting but it gets better.
@Monster7: (the most underrated song of the album, one of the best of her career, catchy af and it would get a higher score if it was the iTunes version)
@Satans Ex Wife: This song's almost as good as Sexxx Dreams, (and lord that high belt at the end of the 2nd verse!) but I think the outro dubstep-guitar is cheesy so it comes in just behind SD.
@bornthisway51Underrated solid bop. Some snappy clapping always makes songs better
@NNES: This would be soooo much better if the swinefest version was taken as the real one 
@Enzo: another bop, maybe a little bit repetitive but it smashes, don't know what else to say about it, the last part is amazing, incredible, show-stopping, etc

Im done with y’all

Davian
Just now, Animal Claws said:

11. MANiCURE

latest?cb=20131121165923

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

My 4th favorite Gaga song:rip:

Is this one big joke or what?:rip:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Enzo
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Dope:ally:

I knew you were tasteless :ally:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived