• Joanne (2016)

Featured Posts

Lucas
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

14. Swine

latest?cb=20150928140428

Overall Score: 6.56

Highest Score: 11 @GagaInTheZone

Lowest Score: 0 @Phoebe Buffay @Mirages @theadamcreator@Ctouf @Madame Goo Goo @Smother Em Eh

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: One of her worst songs but better than Sh*ts And Flops. At least the song has some meaning. 
@Mirages:  I hate it with passion. Overproduced cacophonic mess. 
@Jose P: Love the fury and raw emotion in this song
@Andreu: An EDM banger that maybe it's not  too easy to listen, so I can see why some people don't like it as much as I do, but I feel like  it really gives you the feelings it's trying to.
@PinkPop: a pure electronic industrial explosion of rage, I can truly feel Gaga’s pain on the record. An absolute stand-out track, only a little monster will really appreciate ‘Swine’. And can we please not forget the SXSW and artRAVE performances of this? I c o n i c.
@GaGaLB: Just noises and shouting through all the song
@Ally Campana: It’s a good track but a tad bit overproduced for my liking
@Ctouf: This one didn't work with me. I rarely listen to it these days. I think something is missing there.
@Madame Goo Goo: Literally my least favorite Lady Gaga song she has ever made. Its so bad its laughable. I simply do not know how someone can like this song.
@Monster7: (so much potential but it isn't as good as I wanted to)
@Satans Ex Wife This song is almost awesome but the production isn't quite aggressive enough for me, to make it over the threshold from rainbow electropop to proper industrial rager. She shoulda got Skrillex in on this one!
@bornthisway51: It has such a strong start but the screaming is usually too much for me
@Gagz: Another adrenaline rush that makes me feel all of my feelings
@LoveNathe: The hype to the drop was too long and the drop itself is not worth my time. Next.
@Davian: This song makes me feel good every time I listen to it. If I ever feel the need to release my emotions, this is my to go song. So raw and powerful.
@LazyTurtle:  (cool track, I can't stop thinking about SXSW performance every time I listen to this song)
@LiamNick: You might wanna as well listen to this, my 4th favorite song
@GypsyPrincesss: The most UNDERRATED song on the ENTIRE album. It’s a WHOLE EDM bop with very interesting lyrics from the point of view of the rapist in her sexual assault
@OpenHeartedMonster: Very displeasing. Only the drop is somewhat bearable.
@Twitter: Rather have Brooklyn Nights instead of this sh*t
@Inferno: this song is a total mess but one that ive found myself returning to over and over. its wrong but its right.
@Enzo: another bop, people hate it without reason or maybe because of that infamous performance we are not talking about  but the truth is that the instumental is heavenly and furious, love it

NOOOOOO MY 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGD 0 TASTE

Also it's hilarious how many people are giving 0s so far 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpenHeartedMonster
Just now, Animal Claws said:

14. Swine

latest?cb=20150928140428

Overall Score: 6.56

Highest Score: 11 @GagaInTheZone

Lowest Score: 0 @Phoebe Buffay @Mirages @theadamcreator@Ctouf @Madame Goo Goo @Smother Em Eh

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

@Fame Romance: One of her worst songs but better than Sh*ts And Flops. At least the song has some meaning. 
@Jose P: Love the fury and raw emotion in this song
@Andreu: An EDM banger that maybe it's not  too easy to listen, so I can see why some people don't like it as much as I do, but I feel like  it really gives you the feelings it's trying to.
@PinkPop: a pure electronic industrial explosion of rage, I can truly feel Gaga’s pain on the record. An absolute stand-out track, only a little monster will really appreciate ‘Swine’. And can we please not forget the SXSW and artRAVE performances of this? I c o n i c.
@Ally Campana: It’s a good track but a tad bit overproduced for my liking
@Ctouf: This one didn't work with me. I rarely listen to it these days. I think something is missing there.
@Madame Goo Goo: Literally my least favorite Lady Gaga song she has ever made. Its so bad its laughable. I simply do not know how someone can like this song.
@Monster7: (so much potential but it isn't as good as I wanted to)
@Satans Ex Wife This song is almost awesome but the production isn't quite aggressive enough for me, to make it over the threshold from rainbow electropop to proper industrial rager. She shoulda got Skrillex in on this one!
@bornthisway51: It has such a strong start but the screaming is usually too much for me
@Gagz: Another adrenaline rush that makes me feel all of my feelings
@LoveNathe: The hype to the drop was too long and the drop itself is not worth my time. Next.
@Davian: This song makes me feel good every time I listen to it. If I ever feel the need to release my emotions, this is my to go song. So raw and powerful.
@LazyTurtle:  (cool track, I can't stop thinking about SXSW performance every time I listen to this song)
@LiamNick: You might wanna as well listen to this, my 4th favorite song
@GypsyPrincesss: The most UNDERRATED song on the ENTIRE album. It’s a WHOLE EDM bop with very interesting lyrics from the point of view of the rapist in her sexual assault
@OpenHeartedMonster: Very displeasing. Only the drop is somewhat bearable.
@Twitter: Rather have Brooklyn Nights instead of this sh*t
@Inferno: this song is a total mess but one that ive found myself returning to over and over. its wrong but its right.
@Enzo: another bop, people hate it without reason or maybe because of that infamous performance we are not talking about  but the truth is that the instumental is heavenly and furious, love it

Next to last and still 6.56 :o Wow that's high

Enzo

Taste found dead in a ditch 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Anveeroy
Just now, alextruper17 said:

What was your opinion about Jewels N Drugs @Animal Claws?

Trash :ohwell:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

KatieJudasGaga4

I love all the other ARTPOP songs.

However, if Do What U Want and Gypsy aren't in the top 2, I'll riot

Enzo
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

:air:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

alextruper17

When Swine first came out, I loved it. Now it’s a skip song. I can’t stand Gags screaming for 4 minutes in a row.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Enzo
2 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

When you don't get the song 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

OpenHeartedMonster
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

However, if Do What U Want and Gypsy aren't in the top 2, I'll riot

Gypsy :heart:

Anveeroy

Listen I became a stan during ARTPOP era, so I am having a major flashback :ohwell:

Enzo

Imagine giving a 0 to a song on ARTPOP :triggered:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Anveeroy
Just now, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I forgot to give my 0 on this Megarate :fail:

should have used for Donetella ah aha aha!

Archived