Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Frozen 2 official trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

looks.... meh? :gayhat:

The first one looked meh as well. But it turned out great.

Look at those clowns

TheRealJT

Praying that Elsa ends up being a lesbian. First openly gay Disney princess, it’s time 

Ricardo
6 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

The first one looked meh as well. But it turned out great.

that's right, I'm keeping my expectations low

Doncho

Looks awesome as always, but the trailer was like an extended version of the last one we got :poot:

AlexanderMagno

The animation is beyond this world indeed. I'm in awe.

I'm curious to see how the story will work out though. The first one was very iconic, and this second movie feels like a response to the first's success and not exactly a continuation. On the other hand, the trailer gives the impression that they are going for a more mature approach.

Economy

Yazzzzz been wanting a sequel to this movie for ages! Best thriller ever! :firega:

ski lift fail GIF

51ixtNVWPhL._SY445_.jpg

frozen-horror-movie-2010.png

:trollga:

davflz
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Praying that Elsa ends up being a lesbian. First openly gay Disney princess, it’s time 

It would be amazing but I won't happen. The reality is that if she actually ended up being a lesbian, the movie would cause extreme outrage and it would 100% be banned in China, Russia, and many other countries. And sadly, all Disney cares about is having a good reputation and making as much profit as possible. They would never miss out on the giant money maker that China is. So unfortunately the best we'll get is a vague ambiguous ending :poot:

Archived