Apple Music
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump all cocky now

Featured Posts

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Good for trump, every good president makes mistakes, but not many acknowledge it 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Good for trump, every good president makes mistakes, but not many acknowledge it 

Or maybe it was the fact that Senate Republicans like Chuck Grassley were speaking out about it as abuse of power.

He's not admitting any mistakes, he's just trying to save face for his BS.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
8 minutes ago, Queenofpeace said:

Hey both of your guys opinons should be appreciated  equally. We can never really  know what is going in a politician mind especially  if he's trump

Trump may be a conundrum, but the reporting on this is pretty solid. He's backtracking.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

yeah lets be real here, we may have separate political beliefs, but deep down inside we're both trying to overcompensate for that void which LG6 has yet to fill 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine
  • Shook 1

Economy

Ok...

I was actually angry reading the Basin this article

He's getting under my skin so bad that im starting to get legitimately triggered :duck:

Woolfsmck
37 minutes ago, Economy said:

Ok...

I was actually angry reading the Basin this article

He's getting under my skin so bad that im starting to get legitimately triggered :duck:

Yipes 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Economy
4 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Yipes 

Seriously

"I threatned tarrifs, and deal in 2 days". B*tch please most of the deal is the same as stuff Mexico had already promised

This clearly is politics to make it seem like he's a hero to his base

Just like NAFTA "was a disaster and worst deal ever made"... A few Minnie tweeks are made and "Greatest deal ever made"

BS after BS after BS

I can respect different political views. I usually can see both sides of political spectrum and that's why im no as set on the spectrum as most ppl

But im also a well informed individual that keeps tabs on events as they unfold step by step so when politicians lie I typically always know

And while I can respect varying opinions I can't respect constant lies or severe exaggerations of the truth. Trump literally Trumps (pun intended) every other major North American politician (excluding Minnie MPs or senators cuz I don't know them all) I've ever known in that respect

Trump is a despicable President and a despicable human being. End of story :madge:

• Thanks 1

ALGAYDO
18 hours ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Good president?? Damn, this wait for LG6 is starting to mess with people's heads. Gaga, see what you did?!  :messga:

Edited by ALGAYDO
Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LMAO 2

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Seriously

"I threatned tarrifs, and deal in 2 days". B*tch please most of the deal is the same as stuff Mexico had already promised

This clearly is politics to make it seem like he's a hero to his base

Just like NAFTA "was a disaster and worst deal ever made"... A few Minnie tweeks are made and "Greatest deal ever made"

BS after BS after BS

I can respect different political views. I usually can see both sides of political spectrum and that's why im no as set on the spectrum as most ppl

But im also a well informed individual that keeps tabs on events as they unfold step by step so when politicians lie I typically always know

And while I can respect varying opinions I can't respect constant lies or severe exaggerations of the truth. Trump literally Trumps (pun intended) every other major North American politician (excluding Minnie MPs or senators cuz I don't know them all) I've ever known in that respect

Trump is a despicable President and a despicable human being. End of story :madge:

Mexico's foreign minister says no new deal wasnegitiated.. 

Mexico simple ordered 6k national guard to their border with Guatemala..

Then Trump tweeted all his chest thunmmp... 

And...

Tony Bennet is a pinball wizard 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1