Apple Music
Sign in to follow this  
economy

Trump Upset He Can't Overstep His Authority Like a Chinese Dictator

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trump-laments-lack-of-china-like-control-over-fed-in-trade-war-1.1270948

Trump is frustrated that the Fed (US Central Bank) does not listen to him and wishes it was like in China where the government has real influence over central bank

Meanwhile Central Banks in most Countries (including USA) are strictly independent from Government and suppose to be fully free of politics when making their monetary decisions

Trump legally has no control over the Federal Reserve (other than who he appoints as head) and cannot tell them what to do

In fact a President is not supposed to even comment on the decisions of the Fed, much less try to control them something most past Presidents have respected and something most world leaders also respect with their own Nations Central Banks.

Trump on the otherhand has repeatedly tried to sway the Fed to lower rates and start QE again and throws mini tantrums when the Fed ignores his pressure.

Edited by Economy
  • LMAO 2

Economy

Im glad so far the Fed has had the good sense to not yield to the pressure and good job Jerome Powell for not doing what he wants after he threatned to fire you :applause:

Trump needs to take a back seat already. This Baffoon doesn't respect anything if it isn't to his liking

He should have stayed a CEO. There u can tell ur company what to do.

This is a government and we have established standards and laws. U can't just do everything you want :crossed:

Nemo
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

He should have stayed a CEO. There u can tell ur company what to do.

Yeah... the sad thing is all the Americans who think it would be a great idea for America to be "run like a business", by a businessman. Leaving aside the fact that Trump is actually a poor businessman, it's a terrible idea in so many ways.

• Like 3

FATCAT

This is a real danger, and just goes to show that Republicans don't really care about conservative values anymore.

They'll sell out to the highest bidder.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Woolfsmck

5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This is a real danger, and just goes to show that Republicans don't really care about conservative values anymore.

Why is this a publican trait?  More like a politician thing If u axe me.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

gabeoz
48 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Yeah... the sad thing is all the Americans who think it would be a great idea for America to be "run like a business", by a businessman. Leaving aside the fact that Trump is actually a poor businessman, it's a terrible idea in so many ways.

A poor businessman with a history of faking financial records and refusing to pay back contractors.

• Like 1

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Economy said:

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trump-laments-lack-of-china-like-control-over-fed-in-trade-war-1.1270948

Trump is frustrated that the Fed (US Central Bank) does not listen to him and wishes it was like in China where the government has real influence over central bank

Meanwhile Central Banks in most Countries (including USA) are strictly independent from Government and suppose to be fully free of politics when making their monetary decisions

Trump legally has no control over the Federal Reserve (other than who he appoints as head) and cannot tell them what to do

In fact a President is not supposed to even comment on the decisions of the Fed, much less try to control them something most past Presidents have respected and something most world leaders also respect with their own Nations Central Banks.

Trump on the otherhand has repeatedly tried to sway the Fed to lower rates and start QE again and throws mini tantrums when the Fed ignores his pressure.

Yeah,  he can treat Trump Co. Any way he wants,  but president is a human being job. 😉

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 1

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

Why is this a publican trait?  More like a politician thing If u axe me.

I'm saying that Republicans SHOULD be raising hell about this, but don't because it's Trump. Free markets are usually the republican mantra.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

Economy
24 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

This isn't a republican problem tho, it's a Trump problem

Past republican president's never overstepped their boundaries like this :shrug:

Edit: of u mean that they don't speak up. Agreed. Tho to be fair a lot in his own party have spoken against stuff he does like tarrifs

I haven't heard anything on his fed Interfearance tho

And for ppl that know Central Banks histories and problems with political interference and the results... They know why their independence is such a holy thing not to be broken

Of course like a kid he takes pleasure in trying to break a system that works well

Edited by Economy

Poissonche

Just realized the elections are next year... can't wait for this fool to f*ck off out of the politics scene! Unless American voters get foolish too...

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Economy said:

This isn't a republican problem tho, it's a Trump problem

Past republican president's never overstepped their boundaries like this :shrug:

Edit: of u mean that they don't speak up. Agreed. Tho to be fair a lot in his own party have spoken against stuff he does like tarrifs

I haven't heard anything on his fed Interfearance tho

And for ppl that know Central Banks histories and problems with political interference and the results... They know why their independence is such a holy thing not to be broken

Of course like a kid he takes pleasure in trying to break a system that works well

Yeah, Bush got a lot of hate cause they thought he was dumb..