Which album should I do next?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one!

• Ray of Light (1998)
    • Music (2000)
    • American Life (2003)

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I'm honestly surprised there are so many that gave Isaac an 11. I gave it a 9. :huntyga: 

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

I should have given Isaac a lower score :saladga: 

I gave it a 7.25 . I'm innocent for its top 5 position :ohwell:

Caca
Just now, Ryusei said:

I should have given Isaac a lower score :saladga: 

Anything lower than 11 for that masterpiece is questionable :saladga:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

badgirlmeat
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

It left luv :selena:

i know luv :selena:

i was complaining about it :selena:

đŸ€ 

Hades

Btw some lil shameless promo. Madame X megarate is taking place at the end of June.:gayhat: Y'all better learn cha cha until then cause we'll have dance classes.:lolly:

Ryusei
Just now, Hades said:

Btw some lil shameless promo. Madame X megarate is taking place at the end of June.:gayhat: Y'all better learn cha cha until then cause we'll have dance classes.:lolly:

10 for medellin :firega: 

Musery

Phoebe Buffay

Isaac
4512452_orig.jpg
Average: 8,82
Stans: @DiamondKing @Musicisfreedom @Hades @loathereality @sillynate @McYves @Phoebe Buffay - 11
Haters: @Creyk - 1 (starting a ban petition as we speak btw)
Commentary:
PinkPop: 8 - love the Arabic voice on here, M really does appreciate music from the entire world, but I guess when you’ve released so many records you do have to experiment. The song mixes a modern dance-pop production with those Arabic vocals so well.
Creyk: 1 - No judaism please
sillynate: 11 - I will be surprised if Isaac isn’t the number 1 song at the end. This song is just so creative, unique, and spiritual. Production is A1 :music:
DutchHooker: 9 - For some reason I feel like I'm dancing in the dessert when I'm listening to this song, only Madonna can pull this off.
FfFfFfFF: 10 - The second best song off the album
corvus albus: 7.25 - Yes another violin but it clashes with the more experimental music of the song. Sometimes it feels like you hear a windchime and it feels weirdly out of place like the tossed in yemenitic words. I know she was big on mysticism back then and still kinda is but it is not a good look for her.
Maleficent: 10 -  This has the most magical lyrics. It sounds like ancient poetry
Hades: 11 -  Isaac is sung so heavenly i got chills every single time. Those arabic influences are blending heavenly with Madonna's smooth vocals and those mmmm. An epic masterpiece that needs to be highlighted!
Ally Campana: 10 - A religious bop.
Sassy McSass: 10 - I love the way Madonna uses her influence to shine a light in so many problems of our society - especially when it comes in a song as good as this one.
Ryusei: 5 - Really not my thing.. The chanting dude and everything.. nah
Santa Stefani: 10 - Such a great song.
LanaDelGrant: 8 - it used to scare me, i suppose it has a cultural significance i couldn't grasp yet... maybe it has to do with the binding of Isaac?
DiamondKing: 11 - This song gets praised a lot on Gagadaily. It's not what I expected at all.

DelusionalGaga

I'm sorry but Isaac winning is never going to happen.

tenor.gif

Hung Up and Sorry will claim her respective positions as king and queen of the rate. 

Hades
Just now, Ryusei said:

10 for medellin :firega: 

Only 10's.No fads allowed. I'll cut Future.:poot:

loathereality

i am out of my rxns and i am not even able to tastefully reacting sad to isaac being number 5

Archived