Well the stable genius has spoken.

The Moon is allegedly part of Mars. Take that fake news scientists :trollga:

tenor.gif

Edited by Dolores
  • LMAO 29
  • Shook 1

Gam

Well then

If the amazing Donald J. Trump said it then it must be true !

Spoiler

frustrated head GIF

• LMAO 10

Economy

I don't think that's what he meant. I detest Trump with a passion but let's not twist his words

Im pretty sure he meant bigger plans which includes the moon (but not necessarily just visit it again) as well as Mars 

That's how I interpreted this, I don't think he literally meant it's part of Mars

He's not very good at grammer tho so I think he just wrote this sentence in a questionable way :triggered:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 9

Varys
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

Well then

If the amazing Donald J. Trump said it then it must be true !

Reveal hidden contents

frustrated head GIF

1ws7oq.jpg

• LMAO 16

Varys
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't think that's what he meant. I detest Trump with a passion but let's not twist his words

Im pretty sure he meant bigger plans which includes the moon (but not necessarily just visit it again) as well as Mars

That's how I interpreted this, I don't think he literally meant it's part of Mars

giphy.gif

Edited by Dolores
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 13
  • Thanks 1

Bloody Grammys

This can't be real, you just can't be that stupid.

Df+2, Df+1, Df+1, F+2+3, SCR+3+4 S! FF B1 when hit 1+2

SEANGT

y'all i hate the guy but the moon is literally part of the plan to get to mars. we have to establish a moon base to fuel and dispatch crews to mars. The NASA youtube page has videos explaining this. 

• Like 4

Akiki

Well... while the moon is close to earth to the point of affecting it they are two separated bodies. So... not sure if the thread title is correrct also. 

Like @Economysaid... the words may be a bit twisted. Tbh, I don't like him, but no need to prey on him 24/7

imnotyourbabe10

:madge:

Reminds me of this quote a few months back :sharon:

"I support the Great Lakes. Always have...they're beautiful. They're big. Very deep. Record deepness.” :bradley:

• LMAO 1

Loeppke

Did he say...the moon was a part of Mars...??? :cryga:

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish

ZacharyMark
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

He's not very good at grammer tho so I think he just wrote this sentence in a questionable way :triggered:

3 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Well... while the moon is close to earth to the point of affecting it they are two separated bodies. So... not sure if the thread title is correrct also. 

Like @Economysaid... the words may be a bit twisted. Tbh, I don't like him, but no need to prey on him 24/7

4 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

y'all i hate the guy but the moon is literally part of the plan to get to mars. we have to establish a moon base to fuel and dispatch crews to mars. The NASA youtube page has videos explaining this. 

Considering he doesn't understand anything... Like not being able to give aid to Puerto Rico because we can't drive trucks there.. Or that Nazis are good people. Or that he thought that the Paris Accords had something to do with Paris...

And even if his wording was off his literally said that we should be worried about going to the Moon and yet we should go to the Moon because of the Mars mission. Like he still contradicts himself even when giving him the credit. Again.. 

He said what he said. He's the President after all. His Twitter is the official voice of the USA right now. He's suppose to be a "stable genius".

"no need to prey on him" He's the President.... And he still can't complete a coherent sentence. He's the leader of the USA and y'all expect to just ignore this. Imagine him talking about war strategies behind the scenes. He already got troops killed for no reason and then of course blamed it on the generals... His tweets MATTER. And tbh it's a lot more important than you think. And unfortunately people don't care about it but yet cared very deeply about Obama's tan suit...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Economy
2 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

Yeah. It's clear he meant the moon is part of the bigger plans

Like the fact that he's an idiot and is an awful person doesn't mean we should twist everything he says in a negative way

Varys
10 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

9 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Just let me have fun :messga:

If he didn't want us to prey on him he better learn to write better sentences on twitter that aren't so  confusing or cause funny misunderstandings in the first place

giphy.gif

Edited by Dolores
  • Like 1

Economy
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Considering he doesn't understand anything... Like not being able to give aid to Puerto Rico because we can't drive trucks there.. Or that Nazis are good people. Or that he thought that the Paris Accords had something to do with Paris...

And even if his wording was off his literally said that we should be worried about going to the Moon and yet we should go to the Moon because of the Mars mission. Like he still contradicts himself even when giving him the credit. Again.. 

He said what he said. He's the President after all. His Twitter is the official voice of the USA right now. He's suppose to be a "stable genius".

"no need to prey on him" He's the President.... And he still can't complete a coherent sentence. He's the leader of the USA and y'all expect to just ignore this. Imagine him talking about war strategies behind the scenes. He already got troops killed for no reason and then of course blamed it on the generals... His tweets MATTER. And tbh it's a lot more important than you think. And unfortunately people don't care about it but yet cared very deeply about Obama's tan suit...

No one is saying his general stupidity doesn't matter. I think his approval rating on GGD is like 10% with a very small minority of users like @shoful supporting him (sorry I wanted to use an example :sweat:)

But I also think if u set aside the desire to find the bad in everything he says it's quite clear what is said in this title is not what he meant

• Like 1

Economy
2 minutes ago, Dolores said:

Just let me have fun :messga:

If he didn't want us to prey on him he better learn to write better sentences on twiteer that don't spark confusion or funny misunderstandings in the first place

giphy.gif

This is true tho. A president shouldn't write like a grade 2 on twitter

All I was saying is that I think we can tell what he meant so no need to suggest he's too dumb to not know our moon isn't part of mars :rip:

Edited by Economy