Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X may leak

Silvestro Devacelli

Featured Posts

Silvestro Devacelli
1 minute ago, blackstar said:

SHE'S COMING

OMHEKSUFYWEBQSKJ’Wnwjwjdy!-!/1!!2!2;’ckcisiwI]*%~\\>]>\\\>\>\€~,£,’zm’usud. HSJSANNz oddjseiwjn

Chromatislaps

How is that possible, didn't she already pass menopause? :saladga:

Reginald

At least this time it's only a week, instead of months.

Still, it must be frustrating to have the launch of something you've worked so hard on be spoiled

Reginald
31 minutes ago, huttont said:

I hope it leaks. She needs to know that music leaking is not the same as rape and she should not use that metaphor ever again.

I mean :huh: She was raped as a young adult when she was coming into the music industry.  That gives her a pass to say whatever she wants on the subject. I think it's the audience/reader/listener who should be questioning themselves on why they're victim blaming :ph34r:

sideeye to all of the ageism in this thread lol users acting like Gaga isn't approaching middle age herself, acting like we all aren't getting older every day :tea:

In a few years, Gags is gonna be the older adult pop star in this scenario.  Remember that, guys. 

androiduser

leaking one week before the release is not uncommon and it's not such a big deal, doubt it would affect the album's performance.... most of the general public wouldn't even be aware of the leak, and fans who are well informed about the leak would buy the album anyway.

I mean, once the album is officially out, it's also available everywhere for illegal downloads, one week doesn't make a big difference.

JusKeepBreathin

A leak implies there is interest in the album:oops:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Aleks

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

sillynate
11 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I've been told some people have the WAV files and a select few have been sharing them. I expect a leak over the weekend to be honest it's inevitable. 

Wav files as in stems and multi tracks? :shocked:

one could make official instrumentals with such :shocked:

please, if you have more info on this send it my way :giveup: this has been my biggest dream since Medellín was released

Archived