💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Aurora - a different kind of human

InsomniaMonster69

Featured Posts

InsomniaMonster69

Hey little monsters! Aurora, my favorit European artist, finally released her second studio album "A different kind of human" 

Can you give her a few moments to listen to this masterpiece? 

Daydreamer is one of my favs 

Thanks for taking time:kara:

Eido

Finally! I love it so much. I wish I could see her next time she comes to Montreal. Also I can do the same high notes as her so I'm proud. :party:

Now waiting for

A Different Kind Of World - Step III

InsomniaMonster69
2 hours ago, Eido said:

Finally! I love it so much. I wish I could see her next time she comes to Montreal. Also I can do the same high notes as her so I'm proud. :party:

Now waiting for

A Different Kind Of World - Step III

Whait... did she confirmed that there is a part III? 

oh my... imagine... that would be the new holy trinity!!

InsomniaMonster69
8 minutes ago, chun li said:

thank you for introducing her to me :messga:

:kara: it's always a pleasure to share my fave music and find other people who like them too.

check out her debut album "all my demons greeting me as a friend" and her EP "infections of a different kind

Eido
8 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

Whait... did she confirmed that there is a part III? 

oh my... imagine... that would be the new holy trinity!!

On an interview she talked about her next two albums : one that is another "step"(and following the scheme of I and II, I was thinking that III would be about the world - also in the last songs of Part II she talks about the mothership and going home - the whole story of 5he album seems to be about the journey as a human on earth) and another highly conceptual album that she started making and producing.

I'll try finding the interview. :)

Justo

One of my favorite artists of all time. Will give this album a listen right now. :pawsup:

InsomniaMonster69
19 hours ago, Justo said:

One of my favorite artists of all time. Will give this album a listen right now. :pawsup:

Do it! This album beyond beautiful!

InsomniaMonster69
19 hours ago, Eido said:

On an interview she talked about her next two albums : one that is another "step"(and following the scheme of I and II, I was thinking that III would be about the world - also in the last songs of Part II she talks about the mothership and going home - the whole story of 5he album seems to be about the journey as a human on earth) and another highly conceptual album that she started making and producing.

I'll try finding the interview. :)

This sounds soooo good! 

What an honour to have her as an artist 

• 4 months later...
Daylight Jokers

Out of all the younger artists that tries to be weird, Aurora is definitely the only one that I find very authentic and genuine. The "weird" persona is actually just her irl and not an act.  She's one of my favorite artists that I just discovered recently. IOADK is Album of the Year-worthy.

InsomniaMonster69
On 10/18/2019 at 8:21 PM, LGs LM said:

Out of all the younger artists that tries to be weird, Aurora is definitely the only one that I find very authentic and genuine. The "weird" persona is actually just her irl and not an act.  She's one of my favorite artists that I just discovered recently. IOADK is Album of the Year-worthy.

I don't think she's that weird. But I know what u mean. 

She seems so out of this place and in her own world. And she's so cure:heart: whit every interview I watch, i love her more!

Archived