Jump to content
Apple Music
charts

Chart Discussion

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster

wow, why is nightmare flopping? i don't think even radio is catching up the way they did with WM, i thought halsey was a radio darling :oprah:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho
Just now, Andree said:

ME! is doing okay :oprah: 

why? :laughga:  

Its doing good on radio and sales, and ok in streaming. Ended the haters

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andree
Just now, Doncho said:

Its doing good on radio and sales, and ok in streaming. Ended the haters

half of this thread said that it was a flop :oprah: and when we told them that ME! is just underperforming they laughed at us:lolly:

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4

 

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Like 19
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
39 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Simm predictions

29. Never Really Over (-14)

 

At least it’s going top 10 in its third week wbk

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doncho
28 minutes ago, Andree said:

half of this thread said that it was a flop :oprah: and when we told them that ME! is just underperforming they laughed at us:lolly:

Yeah because they love to put down successful women :huntyga:

For Taylor standars its an underperformance, but it is doing better than what we expected 1 month ago

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway
33 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

wow, why is nightmare flopping? i don't think even radio is catching up the way they did with WM, i thought halsey was a radio darling :oprah:

because it’s literally what pop radio never touches: angry women screaming (see Judas, PI)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mariomania1234
43 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Simm predictions

29. Never Really Over (-14)

 

 

giphy.gif 

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY

Who the **** still listens to old town road? i was already over it in February.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegas

OTR will break Mariah's record unless some miracle happens.

We're still 6 weeks away and I'm already disgusted. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...