I love her team 

Queen of scamming her fans!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Queen of 1M sales 

she's not forcing anyone to buy the albums:lolly: Gaga should this for LG6's first week 

DennisConcert
31 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

4 deluxe editions for Taylor, what the hell

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I will buy all of them :sis:

VoldeLorde2

If the next couple singles are good, I just might have to buy all four :fan:

Angelm

Will Taylor pass the 1M copies? :oprah:

Will the new single beat OTR? :oprah:

Will Taylor be blocked AGAIN at #2? :oprah:

Will Swifties cry, get ear bleed and end up poor by buying everything? :oprah:

Will Gaga serve us a timeless record breaking masterpiece of an album with #LG6? :oprah:

giphy.gif 

Supersonic
31 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I guess Gaga doesn't even care about it

Why should she? They snubbed the Born This Way, ARTPOP & Joanne eras, sabotaged her VMAs performance of Applause and now hand out Vanguard awards to every human being that once did a music video. The Vanguard (and the entire award show) is kinda worthless anyway.

OBEY
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Why should she? They snubbed the Born This Way, ARTPOP & Joanne eras, sabotaged her VMAs performance of Applause and now hand out Vanguard awards to every human being that once did a music video. The Vanguard (and the entire award show) is kinda worthless anyway.

Admin said she refused the Vanguard couple of times. They ask u if u want it and if u dont they ask another artist etc etc etc.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Admin said she refused the Vanguard couple of times. They ask u if u want it and if u dont they ask another artist etc etc etc.

Exactly. If she wanted to be on the show or wanted to have it, she could have had it a long time ago. She knows they could even squeeze her in on very short notice. But lIke releasing Perfect Illusion exactly one week after the VMAs happened was just a giveaway. She really doesn't want it.

Maybe that's gonna change but for now, it's a no.

Andrea B

apparently Taylor broke Instagram,  100k viewers in 30 seconds .

I don't know if it was her fault or if it was just a coincidence 

Spanish Eyes
31 minutes ago, OBEY said:

It makes me wonder if "Shallow" will see any love from the VMAs.

Arturo

Perched for the new Taylor. Her 2nd singles have always been better than the first.

Also note how she’s releasing a week before the GRAMMY deadline

Doncho
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Why should she? They snubbed the Born This Way, ARTPOP & Joanne eras

Born this Way era had 2 wins, ARTPOP was snubbed, yes. And Joanne wasnt snubbed.

I hope Gaga can snatch 3 noms this year: Artist of the Year, and Song of the Year and Best Collab for Shallow

Supersonic
Just now, Doncho said:

Born this Way era had 2 wins, ARTPOP was snubbed, yes. And Joanne wasnt snubbed.

Any monster who was around during the BTW era knew it was snubbed. Gaga only receiving two nominations in TOTAL literally triggered such a backlash that they specifically created an additional award (that was only handed out that year). to appease the bloodthirsty stans. (back when we had some sort of power lol)

Doncho
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Any monster who was around during the BTW era knew it was snubbed. Gaga only receiving two nominations in TOTAL literally triggered such a backlash that they specifically created an additional award (that was only handed out that year). to appease the bloodthirsty stans. (back when we had some sort of power lol)

Yeah I was a fan back then and it was a bit of a snubb. The era recieved 4 noms in total though. And they gave her a lot of time to shine in the actual ceremony so it didnt feel like that big of a snubb when the show actually happened

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I feel like they didn't nominate Gaga for Video of The Year in 2011 because they didn't want her to win 2 years in a row. Katy won in 2011, but in all the other categories Katy and Gaga were nominated in, Gaga won. (Best Video with a Message & Best Female Video)

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived