💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga will publicly state that she isn’t getting together with Bradley

caulixtla

Featured Posts

caulixtla

I personally predict that, either today or next week, Lady Gaga will publicly state that she has no plans to get together with Bradley Cooper, and she will strongly imply she had nothing to do with Bradley Cooper’s break up with Irina Shayk.

Gaga + Cooper just isn’t going to happen. Yes, I had a good laugh seeing all the gifs speculating it would happen last night, but the truth is that Gaga hasn’t talked to Cooper at all since Oscar season back in January.

Gaga has just come out of a relationship a few months ago where she felt quite suffocated by her partner (Evidence: It‘s known Gaga had to tell her ex to break off contact, and her ex-partner’s Instagram posts indicate he probably is still holding on to that relationship months later), so I don’t see her being in a place where she is going to jump in to another relationship. She seems to be in a place where she realizes successful relationships aren’t based on just feelings (when someone deals with mental illness, one of the things they learn in their therapy is to always think twice before acting on feelings), and I feel she has the integrity to not do anything which would, in any way, compromise the environment Cooper’s daughter grows up in. I think that Gaga + Cooper did indeed have feelings, but Gaga also has the integrity to not be a “home wrecker”.

(Note: I predicted No Doubt and Gwen Stefani would never be famous, that Bitcoin would never go anywhere, and that Hillary Clinton would win in 2016. So take this prediction with a grain of salt.)

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

JustifyMyLove

I still absolutely think that they didnt feel anything for each other.. just delusional wishes by the fanbase :ohwell:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Zander

There's no reason for her to get involved. They didn't split because of allegations of Bradley cheating on Irina with her. She is literally not involved in this.

This narrative of Bradley and Gaga is  just something created by the public because of the put on chemistry during the press tour to sell the film and win awards, and it worked.

A Hybrid

I think you’re new, this is an opinion, not a rumor

No family’s safe when I sashay

Gam

She literally doesn't need to though, she already addressed her and his relationship in the Kimmel interview

:air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

MonsterMom
5 minutes ago, caulixtla said:

I personally predict that, either today or next week, Lady Gaga will publicly state that she has no plans to get together with Bradley Cooper, and she will strongly imply she had nothing to do with Bradley Cooper’s break up with Irina Shayk.

Gaga + Cooper just isn’t going to happen. Yes, I had a good laugh seeing all the gifs speculating it would happen last night, but the truth is that Gaga hasn’t talked to Cooper at all since Oscar season back in January.

Gaga has just come out of a relationship a few months ago where she felt quite suffocated by her partner (Evidence: It‘s known Gaga had to tell her ex to break off contact, and her ex-partner’s Instagram posts indicate he probably is still holding on to that relationship months later), so I don’t see her being in a place where she is going to jump in to another relationship. She seems to be in a place where she realizes successful relationships aren’t based on just feelings (when someone deals with mental illness, one of the things they learn in their therapy is to always think twice before acting on feelings), and I feel she has the integrity to not do anything which would, in any way, compromise the environment Cooper’s daughter grows up in. I think that Gaga + Cooper did indeed have feelings, but Gaga also has the integrity to not be a “home wrecker”.

(Note: I predicted No Doubt and Gwen Stefani would never be famous, that Bitcoin would never go anywhere, and that Hillary Clinton would win in 2016. So take this prediction with a grain of salt.)

lady gaga no GIF

ImTired
5 minutes ago, caulixtla said:

Would you like to predict something about LG6 not coming out soon. It couldnt hurt. :sweat:

GhettoFabulous

There’s no such thing as bad press so...:huntyga: what she can do is go give him some “friendly support” then drop LG6 after...TEA! 

caulixtla
1 minute ago, ImTired said:

Would you like to predict something about LG6 not coming out soon. It couldnt hurt. :sweat:

LG6 won’t come out until at least 2020. It might not come out until 2021 or 2022.  In particular, I have already predicted that the Behringer RD-909 drum machine will be in stock at Sweetwater (late 2019 or early 2020) before LG6 is released.

:awesome:

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

RoverLoader

Very misleading title op. You made it sound like she had actually made an announcement. :madge:

LilyLark

From a publicity standpoint, it would be a bad move for Gaga to say anything directly. Never complain, never explain is a thing for a reason, and people would pick apart her comment and claim she was being over defensive.

Archived