💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran STILL on tour, wtf...

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

ICANTSTOPME
36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Monster Ball started on 2009 and ended in 2011. How hypocrite to come after one artist for touring years when your fave did the same :saladga: so shut the **** up

ma'am, this is wendy's

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sampool
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The Monster Ball started on 2009 and ended in 2011. How hypocrite to come after one artist for touring years when your fave did the same :saladga: so shut the **** up

1) The monster ball started on November 2009 and ended in May 2011, it ran for 1 year and 6 months.

Ed’s tour stared on March 2017, and will end on August 2019, making it 2 years and 5 months; almost a whole year more than the MBT.

2) Gaga was prompting 2 albums, and the tour was reinvented halfway through. 

3) Gaga was a new artist; TF/M era was still active during the tour, she was releasing singles, doing interviews, TV performances and MVs; the tour didn’t feel over-dragged.

Ed abandoned the era long time ago, the tour would feel outdated for the average consumer who’s attending the last shows. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

How? Just standing there with a guitar

Why? Because that's the thing that gives him the most money

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Roger Waters from Pink Floyd did a 3 year tour with 219 shows, and he was 70 at the time. Touring shouldnt hurt your health if you know what you are doing. 

Mirages
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

I dont get it...I truly dont...:saladga:

All of my friends got tickets for him, mostly actually buying them for their girlfriends because they loooove Ed and I'm here like I love you and all but if you want me to go to an Ed Sheeran concert we are breaking up okaaay? :cryga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

thewho
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

glorified x-large coffee house show a “tour”... 

THIS IS SO PERFECT. I actually went to his concert in place of my (straight) brother, who last minute got really sick and asked if I could take his tickets instead. The concert was, well, 

a coffee house show :saladga:

nervous looney tunes GIF

^ me listening to Shape of You for the 8263663526278283 time live

Ryusei

So? Also people being gross in this thread already again am i surprised? No. 

People wanna see him live, y u mad? You‘re just all jealous cause you wish gaga did a tour tuis extensive or actually global. 

Musery

Ryusei
1 hour ago, sampool said:

1) The monster ball started on November 2009 and ended in May 2011, it ran for 1 year and 6 months.

Ed’s tour stared on March 2017, and will end on August 2019, making it 2 years and 5 months; almost a whole year more than the MBT.

2) Gaga was prompting 2 albums, and the tour was reinvented halfway through. 

3) Gaga was a new artist; TF/M era was still active during the tour, she was releasing singles, doing interviews, TV performances and MVs; the tour didn’t feel over-dragged.

Ed abandoned the era long time ago, the tour would feel outdated for the average consumer who’s attending the last shows. 

The f*ck? :sharon: no it wouldnt cause most people dont look up tours online and watch the whole thing before going to their date. I....

Musery

ice bear

divide (while not specifically the tour) is that popular offgoing friend that lowkey desperately wants to be like the mature/loved person of the group (multiply)

ice heard one side from above

Davian

Everyone here is like: he is sooo boring on stage (I think so too) but the worst part is that his fans thinks he is the best on stage. A friend of mine went to his concert and was like, ‘he is so good! He jumped around the stage the whole time and plays guitar’

So my reaction was: Did he do choreography while singing? Did he change multiple outfits throughout the show? Did he have awesome visuals? Did he give empowering speeches in between? Was there a plot?:reductive:

So yea we are just spoiled to have Gaga’s standards in mind, since she truly makes a show:tony: Females in general put way more thought into their show

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Katsuki Bakugo

James Charles did more performing than he did.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Boyboi12
4 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

His shows must be sooooo boring.

They are :ladyhaha:

Adrenaliner

Not every artist needs to do 5 costume changes, have hard choreography or be surrounded by multiple dancers.

He just literally sings with his guitar and sells out stadiums. Extremely impressive.

Archived