Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley Cooper is single

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

What if Irina pulls a Paparazzi...

buscar lady gaga GIF

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kattys
11 hours ago, Akiki said:

The thing is... there is no right time for a Kid. Being stable is abstract. A year ago they maybe thought they were good with each other.  People change, feelings change. I understand that affects you, but I think we need to stop this. There is this stigma around divorce and kids. I think every father and mother should protect their kids and love them, together or not. A kid shouldn't be a reason for keeping up with your misery.  You should educate everyone around you that love comes in many ways and forms. Family is in the heart. 

Making a kid very early in relationship, like a year or two is always stupid, cmon. And there is a reason to wait for this later because at the beginning of a relationship your brain is drugged and this falling in love thing always feels like it’s perfect and we will always be together. Later comes stability and this is proven fact that there are stages for love and it is a process. Yes, there is a stigma because for them it is just haha we,ve been together, but for a kid it can mean problems for their whole life. And people somehow are blind to those problems.

Sneaky Oliver

So Gagz is actually the homewrecker we knew she was:bradley: jk 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Haven't read the whole thread but I notice people keep saying he is in the closet. What makes you say that?

Archived