šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley Cooper is single

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
11 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Yes, the Oscar performance was rehearsed. But what about Las Vegas? She forgot where they were and didnā€™t understand what they did. And Gaga has never spoken about thisĀ 

Do you believe that Gaga inviting him on stage was spontaneous and not planified? Their chemistry is what a lot of people loved about the movie and they definitely knew people were shipping them. They might have done that to get some more buzz! Who knows ?Ā :shrug:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme
23 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Do you believe that Gaga inviting him on stage was spontaneous and not planified? Their chemistry is what a lot of people loved about the movie and they definitely knew people were shipping them. They might have done that to get some more buzz! Who knows ?Ā :shrug:

Sure it was planified, Bradley said they were discussingĀ the possibility of that performance and Bradley knew he would go on stage.Ā But Iā€™m talking about the performance itself. And about their chemistry, the tension was real at that exact moment, everyone saw it.Ā As you say they were selling their movie, yes they did and thatā€™s why we were able to see their chemistry, they didnā€™t hide it to sell the movie and make some buzz for the Oscars. But the connection wasnā€™t just "acting", it was real..

However , I donā€™t think theyā€™re gonna end up together. They are soulmates and they met at the wrong time. And this time is goneĀ :oops:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Jacksonotta

Wow look at the comments on Gagaā€™s last IG post.. I really donā€™t get how people think šŸ˜‚ No one was angry with Bradley when gaga split from CC. But Irina seems to have some loyal fans... who OBVIOUSLY blames Gaga. SMH

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

ydnmnme
20 minutes ago, Jacksonotta said:

Wow look at the comments on Gagaā€™s last IG post.. I really donā€™t get how people think šŸ˜‚ No one was angry with Bradley when gaga split from CC. But Irina seems to have some loyal fans... who OBVIOUSLY blames Gaga. SMH

"Whoā€™s here after Bradley Cooper break up?"Ā :air:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

I'll believe it when I f'nĀ see it!

But until then....laughter is the best medicine right?Ā Ā :trollga:

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Babel

I wouldā€™ve never thought that Gaga would ever be dragged into a love triangle involving Bradley and Irina, yet here we are.

Akiki

Omg people! Stop saying they have a Kid. Having a kid should not make you doomed to stay with a person you won't like.Ā 

Not all couples split and have bad relationships after. It is possible to have a family with split parents.Ā Ā 

organic salad

Ā 

2 hours ago, Kattys said:

Am I the only one here who wouldnā€™t like Gaga to be with Bradley? Heā€™s too messy...

No, you're not. He comes with a lot of baggage - and he's NOT a nice person.

According to his ex-wife, he's cocky, arrogant, a "master manipulator," and had a mean, cold side. He's not well liked in the industry either.Ā 

Bradley dated a SERIES of models and actresses before Irina, including Zoe Saldana (who said he had no respect for her). None lasted more than 2 years.Ā 

He and Irina have been together for 4 years - a record for him. Why blame a third party?

Even gossip blogs who broke the news made it clear thatĀ according to their source, the split has NOTHING to do with Gaga, and that nothing romantic happened between her and Bradley.Ā 

I'm sure Gaga's grateful to him, but why on earth would she be interested in an egotistical, CONTROLLING narcissist? Like she said, she's the boss. Has been for a decade!Ā 

Yes, they have great chemistry, but Gaga is a seasoned performer. She has insane chemistry with Brian Newman, Tony Bennett, not to mention Alejandro, Fernando, Roberto, even random fans she pulled up on stage.

Poor girl can't get a break. Being called a "homewrecker" is BAD, especially since a kid is involved. This is not something to joke about.Ā 

Might have to go on Kimmel again. Ā 

LaLuna

My reaction when I saw the title

tenor.gif

I'm so badĀ :ladyhaha:

I don't think Gaga has anything to do with it though. I ship them but just for fun. I'm not here for Gaga getting dragged into a scandalĀ and getting called a homewrecker.

Ā 

Archived