Bradley Cooper is single

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Chuckles said:

Don’t they have a kid together and never married?

I’ve read that Cooper has these beards for 3-4 years at the time but put that theory down after he got the baby with Irina.Β 

what?

4 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

If him and Gaga become a thing i will holler. Im here for the drama but i dont want her to be labeled a homewrecker like Alicia Keys :emma:

Β 

what

4 hours ago, Sugden said:

He's Gay

and what?!

This thread already needs to be shutΒ down sksk

Hybrid AT

tenor.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Oriane

This is so weird and sad when you think about it. Just a few months ago, around ASIB promotion, everyone was shipping them but we kept on repeating that Gaga had a fiance, and Bradley had a girlfriend and a child and it would just be a messy situation, and now they're both single...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MaryJaneHolland

Brangelina fell so Gagley could rise

I feel bad for thier kid tho

Kattys

Am I the only one here who wouldn’t like Gaga to be with Bradley? He’s too messy...

Regina George

I honestly can’t understand the need to cheer because two people broke up.. Sad..

Thonin Dyn
6 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

GAGA RELEASE LG6 NOW. FREE PUBLICITY.Β 

I know... I’m a horrible person and I hope his daughter grows up to be a good personΒ :oops:

if gaga become her step-mother she sure will

Serve it, Ancien City style!

nodandsmile

People are shipping him with Gaga but I just feel like they were selling their movie. They knew exactly what they were doing during that oscar performance that came right before "Encore" was releasee in theaters!

ydnmnme
12 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

People are shipping him with Gaga but I just feel like they were selling their movie. They knew exactly what they were doing during that oscar performance that came right before "Encore" was releasee in theaters!

Yes, the Oscar performance was rehearsed. But what about Las Vegas? She forgot where they were and didn’t understand what they did. And Gaga has never spoken about thisΒ 

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

Archived