Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New 'Clover' Lyrics from ASIB Encore

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

BenG
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Do the right thing and release an ‘Encore’ soundtrack this year with this track plus all the studio versions of the songs and remixes.  Thanks. 

It should be right after the Grammy deadline to gain momentum for Grammy 2020.

SHALLOW

I love it so much but it makes me so sad so maybe it's better if it's unreleased :vegas:

Mr S
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

If she releases Clover, y'all are gonna complain about not getting LG6 instead anyway 

Exactly. Because it's not a "bop" and this is "not a LG album nor is it a LG song".

Mr S

I want this released perhaps with a rerelease of the soundtrack. And I want LG to sing the entire song. Leave Bradley off.

fivefoottwo
5 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I want this released perhaps with a rerelease of the soundtrack. And I want LG to sing the entire song. Leave Bradley off.

leave bradley on! when i listen to the snippet his  “time goes by.......rain falls down” is heavenly. why leave him off?! 

Reductive
5 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

leave bradley on! when i listen to the snippet his  “time goes by.......rain falls down” is heavenly. why leave him off?! 

Because we hate him now that he didn’t leave Irina to marry Gaga

Madame Twink

JazzGa

I don't know if I can handle another tender ASIB release. I'll cry for 2 weeks again, just like I did when the movie first came out :cryga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gagaxsebert
3 hours ago, S0436 said:

Do the right thing and release an ‘Encore’ soundtrack this year with this track plus all the studio versions of the songs and remixes.  Thanks. 

There probably will be an encore edition of the soundtrack if Interscope want to milk the success as much as possible.

Used to be HighRoad

theahsfan

Why would you want this yee haw song when we could get LG6

Like it would be nice to hear but if she's gonna be releasing music at this point it's gonna be LG6

LUCARTPOP

"Clover" available on the A Star Is Born 10th Year Anniversary Limited Edition USB Drive! 

TheRealJT
4 minutes ago, ILOMILO said:

"Clover" available on the A Star Is Born 10th Year Anniversary Limited Edition USB Drive! 

That’s what I’m scared of. 

But I think we will get a rerelease this year

NewUsername
On 6/5/2019 at 11:44 AM, S0436 said:

She should do this maybe as a Christmas boosting sales thing. Still a long way to go, but hey, WB get that money.

Archived