Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Rich, White, Straight, Men - Kesha

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

Enigma

This is art. She's an artist. Art is not just releasing radio-friendly singles on a Friday.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, The13thNote said:

Really different strange pop. I dig it. But radio won't play this. :trollga:

Radio won't play it because it's controlled by Rich White Straight Men. :ohwell:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

imnotyourbabe10

I'm just not sure this gets the point(s) across.  Especially if the message is to an audience that isn't her usual target.  Like, totally yes, rich white straight men are problematic (or the problem) but this isn't how you're going to get the Trump supporters to understand.

The track is kind of hippy, dippy and pretty rad but, again, how does this help move the social justice narrative it espouses?

TheSlash

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

Seriously, I had to laugh through 90% of the song :sharon: . I like it tho, it's different :pray:  :tony: 

Ew, David!

Smother Em Eh

A white girl singing about “white” rich straight men :lmao:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

sillynate

I was digging it til the bridge

BUT

will I listen again?

yes :ally: that is pure bopage

The Fame

The rhythm/melody of this song is just so fun! This is kinda  like old unreleased Kesha stuff.

Hoss

on first listen i thought this was awful but i actually love the lyrics and the beat is kinda sick! i really think she’s grown so much as an artist and can’t wait for her next album :flutter: 

McYves

Welcome back queen :golfclap:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived