Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

George Michael leaves nothing 2 his bf from his $98 million estate

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

georgie-michael-symphonica-670x489.jpg

One person who is noticeably absent, however, is his boyfriend Fadi Fawaz.

Michael and Fawaz met in 2011 and were together up until his death in 2016. They lived in a $5 million house in London owned by Michael, which Fawaz has reportedly refused to vacate despite repeated requests from the family.

When The Sun went to the house to ask Fawaz for comment, he opened the door and said: “No way, thank you. Have a lovely night.”

Meanwhile, Michael’s publicist declined to comment when asked about Fawaz being left out of the will.

https://www.queerty.com/george-michael-leaves-absolutely-nothing-boyfriend-98-million-estate-20190604

Regina George

Maybe he didn’t want to feel like someone’s using him for his money.. Also he was his boyfriend and not husband so I don’t see problem with this.. It was his decision and he probably had good reasons. 

River

he's not his husband so he gets nothing.

"always marry them before they die" - my grandma.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

11 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

georgie-michael-symphonica-670x489.jpg

One person who is noticeably absent, however, is his boyfriend Fadi Fawaz.

Michael and Fawaz met in 2011 and were together up until his death in 2016. They lived in a $5 million house in London owned by Michael, which Fawaz has reportedly refused to vacate despite repeated requests from the family.

When The Sun went to the house to ask Fawaz for comment, he opened the door and said: “No way, thank you. Have a lovely night.”

Meanwhile, Michael’s publicist declined to comment when asked about Fawaz being left out of the will.

https://www.queerty.com/george-michael-leaves-absolutely-nothing-boyfriend-98-million-estate-20190604

Good for him. Nothing worse than a boyfriend smooching his death over his inheritance

ARTPOP2
4 minutes ago, River said:

"always marry them before they die" - my grandma.

i wish my grandma was this wise tenor.gif

River
1 minute ago, ARTPOP2 said:

i wish my grandma was this wise tenor.gif

the bitch is still alive holding the will money :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ARTPOP2
1 minute ago, River said:

the bitch is still alive holding the will money :selena:

stack that cash hun tenor.gif

uo111

He died in his sleep at age 53. I wonder if he meant to leave him out of the will, cause who knows when he wrote it, I doubt he expected to die so suddenly. 

FATCAT

This was probably more of a case of missed opportunity to change the will, because largest estates have huge wills. That's a lot of legal mullah to get changed. Besides, they only knew each other for 4 years.

Purr more, hiss less.

Scarlet Bitch

he knew that men are worthless trash we stan an intellect :tony:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

TimisaMonster

That would be like Gaga dying suddenly and us expecting Christian to get something cuz they dated and were engaged for a couple years lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived