đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Guy is Now at #2

27monster27

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, HOEGa said:

Gurl why you in my mentions again. Have you not read my  comment below . I,m so sorry that mariah carey deserves a stupid ass broke ugly crack hoe like you .its tragic you still can,t get over a 17 year old being the next phase of pop music. Smh mariah carey doesn,t deserves overly obessed large ego stans like u . Let the poor girl breathe be humble. Your srsly stan twitter 2.0

marilyn monroe goodbye GIF

You want people to respect an artist you enjoy, but in the process called someone a "stupid ass broke ugly crack hoe" just because someone criticized something you like? You need help lol 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You want people to respect an artist you enjoy, but in the process called someone a "stupid ass broke ugly crack hoe" just because someone criticized something you like? You need help lol 

Aren't we done this yall leave me alone .this thread is dead yall

16 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

And also I said what I said nothing you,ll do will change my mind and stop me from expressing my opinion so stfu

ALGAYDO
49 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

And also I said what I said nothing you,ll do will change my mind and stop me from expressing my opinion so stfu

Dude, are you okay? You're being so gross over someone not liking something you like lol are you like 15 years old or are you going through something? Because being a cúnt online isn't the best way to cope with whatever it is you're going through :kara:

gagaxsebert

This is what music has come to smh. No shade to bad guy btw just that music is trash now compared to late 00s to early 10s 

Used to be HighRoad

1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Dude, are you okay? You're being so gross over someone not liking something you like lol are you like 15 years old or are you going through something? Because being a cúnt online isn't the best way to cope with whatever it is you're going through :kara:

Wow now you decided to take this to my own mental health .so tragic. Honestly I don,t even know why I even started to reply to this thread feeling stupid for wasting my time.And before taking shots at me take a look at your own self for a change

7 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

This is what music has come to smh. No shade to bad guy btw just that music is trash now compared to late 00s to early 10s 

No offence I enjoyed some of pop music of the late 00s and early 10s but they were no were near better than the rock music of late 1990s and early 2000s

StarstruckIllusion

Wait... that’s tea tbh. Lorde whispers too but yet y’all still stan her? A mess. 

4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Wait... that’s tea tbh. Lorde whispers too but yet y’all still stan her? A mess. 

And that the tea for today

P.s I love lorde if u reading i,m so sorry

gagaxsebert
10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Billie’s Bad Romance 

NO!

Used to be HighRoad

7 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

NO!

Bad romance is too iconic not that..

gagaxsebert
Just now, HOEGa said: