💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'I personally reject the President’s stance...' - Taylor Swift

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Taylor Swift has kicked off Pride Month with quite the bang, rejecting Donald Trump views, encouraging her senator to vote in favour of the equality act and going full rainbow for her Wango Tango Performance!

taylor-swift-wango-tango-outfit.jpg?w=10

She has taken to Instagram to promote change and promote equality for all. Taylor wrote a lengthy letter to Senator Lamar Alexander (Tennessee) encouraging him to vote in favour of the equality act as well as starting a petition to support the equality act.

In this letter, she also wrote “I personally reject the President’s stance that his administration ‘supports equal treatment of all’ but that the Equality Act ‘in its current form is filled with poison pills that threaten to undermine parental and conscience rights.’ No. One cannot take the position that one supports a community, while condemning it in the next breath as going against ‘conscience’ or ‘parental rights.' That statement implies that there is something morally wrong with being anything other than heterosexual and cisgender, which is an incredibly harmful message to send to a nation full of healthy and loving families with same-sex, non-binary or transgender parents, sons or daughters.” she basically said VOTE FOR THE EQUALITY ACT and BOO Trump:ally:

She has also encouraged everyone to write letters to their senators encouraging their senator to vote in favour of the equality act. The equality act would protect the LGBT+ community in their workplaces, homes and schools. It was just passed by the House and now needs to be passed by the Senate.  

She encouraged us to remember the power which our vote has and that by signing the petition you are also sending a message.

See Taylor's Instagram post here

Sign the petition here

Taylor also performed at Wango Tango. This was an EXPLOSION of colour!

GettyImages-1153173114.jpg

ICONIC.

She of course sung ME! with Bredon Urie who joined Taylor on stage in celebration of pride month

D8EaUd4X4AAubyi.jpg

Taylor also voiced her feelings during this performance. 'You should have the same exact rights as everyone else'

See that video of the whole speech here

SO PROUD of her finding her political voice and using it for GOOD!

Overall Taylor is starting pride month off RIGHT!

Taylor-Swift-iHeart-Radio-Wango-Tango-20

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

How did Republican Records let her do this?  queen :whitney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Taylucifer
Just now, River said:

How did Republican Records let her do this?  queen :whitney:

At this point I think her label has stopped trying to control her:oops: She's too skinny for that:ohwell:

Bloody hooker

That picture of Brendon is about to be my profile picture. Thoughts have ran through my head that I cannot post on here. :giggle:

Anyway, I’m happy that Taylor actually supports us, and using her voice for good. :sara:

Edit: Just made him my new profile picture. :giggle:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

sipthistea

Not everything has to be political, Taylor. 

You could just stick to singing your catchy cute songs but stop. Leave politics to the politicians.

RoverLoader

Hi, vote for Equality and now, BUY MY RECORD!!!!!

"meee heeee heeeeee OOOO whoooo whooooooo" :ohwell:

Smother Em Eh

Ok that’s a cool thing she is doing but do we always have to bring politics into everything nowadays even though the political climate is so bad? We get it, we don’t need to be constantly reminded of it. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Arturo
40 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

At this point I think her label has stopped trying to control her:oops: She's too skinny for that:ohwell:

She’s only had music out on her current label for a little over a month.

Hexxx
3 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Ok that’s a cool thing she is doing but do we always have to bring politics into everything nowadays even though the political climate is so bad? We get it, we don’t need to be constantly reminded of it. 

Clout

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Arturo
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

All she did was write a letter to one of the 2 senator’s of the state where she’s registered to vote in. The only 2 times she’s been this political were during the 2018 midterms where campaigned against the woman running for the OTHER TN senator slot (the lady ended up winning) and then now with this case where she’s asking the OTHER senator to vote a certain way. Not sure how this is making “everything” political. 

KatieJudasGaga4
15 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

You could just stick to singing your catchy cute songs but stop. Leave politics to the politicians.

She has only brought up politics a few times.

I think its important for everyone to know about politics. Pretty sure we would be in a different place if only politicians knew about politics.

Taylucifer
10 minutes ago, Arturo said:

She’s only had music out on her current label for a little over a month.

Ok, well, yes. But idk if anyone can control her. I mean she managed to get the rights to own her masters, made sure all artists (at her label) get payouts when the labels Spotify shares get sold and made Apple pay artists while the user is on a free trial sooo she kinda does whatever she wants:vegas:

Bradley
23 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Politics is also about the people who are being governed, not just the people who are governing.

Everyone is governed under the laws, and Taylor Swift being a citizen, could voice her thoughts on it.

FentyGa
37 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

you're...a gaga...stan....

Archived