Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Nicola Fomichetti: 'So much crazy amazing stuff coming up this year'

monketsharona

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Imagine how tired we are. Imagine how tired we are of it. 

benny hill wtf GIFover it wtf GIF by Julie Winegard

Uh, Sis...your'e in an LG fan forum. We are all waiting, it's called patience. Y'know waiting politely for a beautiful gift that we are in no way owed or entitled to receive.  Waiting for an album release doesnt justify making statements of frustration akin to those on signs at  an equal rights marche. I don't know who are "we", but y'all need to gain some ****ing perspective.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andrewbono18
2 hours ago, KNJ said:

Um, what did LG & Co hype exactly? Pls show receipts cus I believe her only official reference to LG6 was to clap back at pregnancy rumors.

and this wasn't even that long ago. At least we know something is in the works. We have to be patient

Andrew Bonomolo

Felixorfelicia
8 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Imagine how tired we are. Imagine how tired we are of it. 

Of what exactly

Tease it to Jesus

monketsharona

People can't be patient seriously.

It is coming just wait for her to surprise you.

Skabi

oh honestly im so tired with how bitter most of you have become. did anyone complain when gaga opened the workshop in new york back in 2011? cause that workshop sure didnt move places either! all of you acting like "ItS nOt FoR tHe FaNs ItS fOr ThE vEgAs AtTeNdEeS" of course it will be there since her residency is there. a museum is an effort so it wont happen out of the blue but more as some sort of promo. if it wasnt in vegas it would probably be in new york. would any of you complain about that as well? also i cant at how you act like its bad cause you cant visit it. i couldnt attend the monster ball tour (which is my fave tour of hers) because she never brought it to greece. i couldnt attend the born this way ball because she never brought it to greece. i couldnt attend the joanne world tour because she never brought it to greece. stop b*tching about every little thing just go with the flow of her decisions just like you've been doing for the past decade of her career!

ChromaticaPunk
6 hours ago, Zilla said:

The fanbase after next year IF nothing happens

angry table throw GIF

if nothing happens after next year? there's no way.

SchwineLove

Time is changing, and there is nothing can be crazier and more shocking like how it is in the past. I mean I take it with stoicism lol, if it happens then I will be like yasssss, but if no it's whatever. My mental energy kinda twisted when expecting the highest from Gaga and her team in last few years (but Superbowl and ASIB are sweet exceptions)

Magui

Sometimes i wonder if some people should maybe find another artist to follow... One that delivers what you  expect visually, musically, etc. Cause i think Gaga can't satisfy some no more and that leaves people frustrated and bitter, and that's sad. Idk it's just a thought, maybe keep with Gaga cause you still like her, but try something that fulfill your expectations, maybe that way some can enjoy her more and don't be so bitter and frustrated with her.  Cause i wonder how fun and enjoyable is being a fan of someone if the main feeling is frustration... Just a thought lol, maybe I'm thinking to much about something that's not that deep lol. 

Economy
21 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'll believe it when I see it :lana:

Tbh

Not here for another scrapped era or yet another pushback :triggered:

JohnnyVersace
11 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

This...the ONLY reason I feel Gaga and her team havent release dates is because Gaga is so intent on doing a surprise release at this point...

With literally every artist under the sun releasing Gaga is getting behind and others are moving forward and Gaga seems...stuck 

How do we even know that tho? From my understanding, it's still being worked on and constantly pushed back to accommodate Enigma and her other engagements. 

holy scheisse
21 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

Reminded me of #2018radioisours tease

I'm so done with their bullshit

Shallow says hi girl

Even though Mark Nilan wasnt involved in shallow, it still happened :lolly: 

Patrick Garcia

Why would she release something that would compete with ASIB at the 2020 grammys? Would you really want that? Can't you set your minds up to a Q4 release?

crisTEAne
15 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

Why would she release something that would compete with ASIB at the 2020 grammys?

she got an oscar for asib, that's more than enough

16 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

Would you really want that?

yes

16 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

Can't you set your minds up to a Q4 release?

no

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

BOMSHELL
23 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Yassssssaaa feed us with more high fashion, shows and high prices that only software people can afford “mommy”!

D72y4pBXkAAVXFq?format=jpg&name=medium

Joanne’s distant cousing, Jawless

Archived