Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Haus: New Pieces...

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

The Haus of Gaga at Vegas, I think, is an amazing idea and is something I would *love* to see. All those costumes, the memories, the nostalgia... it's truly something special. 

And with Nico commenting that the exhibition will change and evolve, what extra pieces would you like to see featured? 

Here are a few ideas I have:

lady-gaga-american-horror-story.jpg?w=61

I would love to see this glove and outfit - an iconic moment that marked Gaga's initial transformation into an actress. I am sure they are waiting to display The Countess looks... but opted for ASIB first because of it's relevance. 

5b9ad646a65d0c141bf25150

This was instantly iconic and again, considering they featured the recent Met Gala look, I am sure will be deemed notable enough also. 

GettyImages-510449780.0.0.jpg

This was a fantastic outfit, and would appropriately marry Bowie + Gaga together in Vegas... as Enigma does, too. 

1131463.jpg

lady_gaga_bad_romance_scene_2-scaled500.

Lady-Gaga-for-Pickard-of--001.jpg?width=

All of these are just waiting to be displayed, I am sure. 

article-0-066B9C30000005DC-32_468x784.jp

And this, too, represents a hugely iconic moment in Gaga's career.

ladygaga.jpeg

Finally... this would make for a great exhibition piece.

subtext / fantasy

Zander

I’m not sure if what’s in the collection are pieces she actually owns as opposed to being borrowed (the latter probably making it more difficult to loan looks for long periods of time such as the final Plato’s Atlantis McQueen look)

hbz-lady-gaga-tour-gettyimages-828995556

Lady-Gaga:-A-Star-Is-Born-Premiere--03.j

Lady-Gaga.jpg

I highly doubt she owns the Plato's Atlantis piece if she was, like, insolvent at the time :rip:

lady_gaga_bad_romance.jpg

mamo

I want to see the egg(vessel) so I can live in it for the rest of my existence :vegas:

4655665.jpg

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

elijahfan
40 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’m not sure if what’s in the collection are pieces she actually owns as opposed to being borrowed (the latter probably making it more difficult to loan looks for long periods of time such as the final Plato’s Atlantis McQueen look)

Exactly, you guys need to keep in mind that most outfits she's worn aren't even hers in the first place. All those McQueen outfits would have had their place at the exhibition, but I believe she could only show the 2010 VMAs red carpet one because it was actually gifted to her by McQueen, as opposed to the others.

elijahfan

I think the BTW vessel and latex outfit, the pyro-bra, and even the machine gun-bra from Alejandro should be added in the future. But the exhibition is already pretty flawless as it is, I mean it's mind-blowing to see all of these outfits in the same space.

That alien-inspired Mugler outfit would also be pretty cool:

Lady-Gaga-Grammys-2011-12.jpg12-14-10_Nick_Knight_010_Draft_Alt.jpg

Disnalex

I’d really love to see the Jeff Koons Gazing Ball used for ARTPOP, the Orbit Dress (not the one from the Grammys red carpet  but the one from SNL and BR music video), the mermaid tail from Yoü and I, and maybe the iconic disco bra and disco stick that started it all.

Gaga for Disney

Damon
25 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

12-14-10_Nick_Knight_010_Draft_Alt.jpg

always wondered what happened to her ass in this one

... and now i just sit in silence.

Zander

I hope we get to see some more outfits from The Fame era in rotation. :sara:

lady-gaga-and-the-fame-ball-tour-gallery

59f200f06644db2c3e9e09568bfe45e5.jpg

article-2408654-1B932D81000005DC-429_306

A lot of the clothing the Haus created  were heavy interpretations of already existing designer pieces though. 

Zilla

The Monster Ball paparazzi spark bikini, and maybe that outfit she wore when she landed in Greece for ARTPOP

lady gaga GIF

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Schizophonic

most of the famous outfits wich are not included are currently in other ways displayed somewhere. i think something is in the rockn roll hall of fame or something?

and other outfits are back to the designer.

the paparazzi vma dress is somewhere at nick knights

MANiCURE 6

Here are some of the outfits I would like to see in person ! More ARTPOP, Joanne and ASIB era outfits :-)

JazzGa

Anything that the Haus made would be awesome. Details of how it was made would be so great to see too. Like photos of the works-in-progress or notes from the creators. The Bubble Dress from ARTPOP that blew actual bubbles would be awesome displayed next to the Bubble Dress from The Fame!

The vessel I think was borrowed from the artist who made it, and isn't owned by Gaga I think, even though I agree it's one of her most iconic lewks

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Archived