💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Afterparty This Saturday

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Stef
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

Can’t be just a celebration of the opening of the store... 

It can and it will. Just watch :green: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

And it will literally just be Gaga giving out samples of her new unisex concealer and when a fan runs up to her and asks about new music she will just stare and say "This is for HAUS BEAUTY...who said anything about music?" :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Phlop
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Oh yeah, that same afterparty I spent 90$ on back in December and she never showed up :huntyga:

Same for mine. The place is expensive too, $90 dollars for the ticket. And the drinks are $15 for a single shot, $22 for double.

BYE

kaojen
23 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Same for mine. The place is expensive too, $90 dollars for the ticket. And the drinks are $15 for a single shot, $22 for double.

Welcome to Vegas , baby

kaojen
24 minutes ago, Phlop said:

The tickets for this event are only $30-$35

GypsyBabe

They had this opening night too and it was such a scam. There was this woman walking up and down the GA line selling tickets and promising Gags would be there. So all these young kids were like throwing money at her and getting all excited. Also there was legit no room in there. Its completely claustrophobic and the bartenders were hella rude :poot:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
2 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Oh yeah, that same afterparty I spent 90$ on back in December and she never showed up :huntyga:

Same sis. Same! Also the music was terrible. 

⚯͛

Woolfsmck

She's like the coolest celebrity ever..or what?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AJRocketMan
2 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

She's like the coolest celebrity ever..or what?

This is a scam.

MessyTop
6 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Is a scam. They use that to sell tickets. 

RAMROD

That sounds fun. Not sure of Gaga will be attending tho. Glad that DJWS is one of those date announced. Their relationship are still going fine then.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock
6 hours ago, Renie said:

I’m getting my tickets, but what do we think the chances are of Gaga showing up to this?!!

Last year it was such a scam

i heard a VIP hostess talking to Regina King after the show, and Regina said that she only wanted to go to the party if Gaga was going. The hostess said she was 100% going to be there 

and then after the show it was crazy to get in. This other hostess was pushing us to spend almost $1k on a table, because it was the only way to get in and see Gaga (according to her)

I’m so glad we didn’t pay lol

who will love me when the night is over

8 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Same :messga:

Teal Ambition

Not sure I want to get tickets for May 30th since last time she didn’t show up :interestinga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

elijahfan
16 hours ago, Phlop said:

I literally drank one vodka RedBull and left... that really was a waste of time and money.

Archived