💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PETA rips Lady Gaga as heartless, slams fox outfit

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Pop icon Lady Gaga has come under fire again by animal charity PETA for wearing what appeared to be a fox stole around her neck while in Germany.

The 'Marry The Night' sensation was in Cologne earlier this month for a date of her Born This Way Ball tour when she was photographed in a white fur neckpiece (pictured below), and the image has sparked more with PETA.

A spokesperson for the organisation told WENN: "The picture speaks for itself. PETA is considering passing the hat so that someone can buy her a heart."

Back in August, she was criticised for wearing a pink mink coat and PETA slammed her for backtracking on her promise to support the ethical treatment of animals where fashion was concerned:

"By wearing those dumb furs in a heat wave, you're making yourself a target just like the mindless Kim Kardashian. As we plan our fall campaigns, please tell us whether what you gracefully told Ellen was heartfelt or just a pose."

article-0-14DB6B98000005DC-809_634x778.jpg

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitterNatalie

But you can tell the scarf is fake. What do they want? She chose to wear faux-fur and they still want to rip her.

minajatrois

But you can tell the scarf is fake. What do they want? She chose to wear faux-fur and they still want to rip her.

is it? :ohno:

Flippy

Fukc PETA tbh :nails:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

GlitterNatalie

is it? :ohno:

You can tell it's faux. No foxs nose actually looks like that. It looks more like a toy fox than a real one. I don't advocate fur, I'm a vegetarian and support animal rights. But, after research I learned that the Johnny and the Hermes were fake and the fox looks fake. You can tell fur when you see it.

Archived