Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs. Paris Hilton - Best Friend's Ass

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

TittyGlitterDance

Queer culture continuing to be commodified.  Not that it's a bad thing necessarily.  Also who's vocals are these cos they aint Paris Hilton's lol 

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Imma pretend high off my love was the last song she released!:diane:

LordEnigma

I get the "it's so bad it's good" thing but it's completely bland and boring. The instrumental doesn't do anything either...

I love Paris but it seems like she never evolves mentally, she's still the same as the early 2000s 

ChromeAngel

eh. Song is ok but the video is a MESS. Why have all those famous cameos but they’re all just plopped in there randomly? Makes no sense 

TropicOfCANCER
41 minutes ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

Queer culture continuing to be commodified.  Not that it's a bad thing necessarily.  Also who's vocals are these cos they aint Paris Hilton's lol 

Some parts I can hear Paris’s vocals layered in but yeah, definitely not all her lol 

Anderson123

It seems like she'll never make another Stars Are Blind. All of the songs she has released are bland and boring and sound like they were written by someone who just never writes music.

Nikolai Barrow

That was terrible. But still kinda enjoyable. Hahaha so bad it's good for sure. Obviously the only thing she did to the song was lip sync it in the video. She's the definition of an industry plant but who cares i guess? No one's taking this seriously as a good piece of music. 

StrawberryBlond

I made this thread yesterday and it's only a few down from this one, how did no one see it before starting this one? Mine should be merged with this if nothing else.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I made this thread yesterday and it's only a few down from this one, how did no one see it before starting this one? Mine should be merged with this if nothing else.

sorry i didn't notice yours! i'm sure it'll be merged :)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Mr Mirko

ahaha this one is already dedicated. It saved my life. CHINA MAKE THE PASS ASSHOLES LIVE FOREVER 

this **** lit I CAN NOT BREATHE ready to be sparta this summer

Mr Mirko
5 hours ago, kyanewest said:

I love Paris but it seems like she never evolves mentally, she's still the same as the early 2000s 

forever 21 lol forever millenial pink

Archived