She even had a post not too long ago with the #HausParty :messga:

My life doesn't make sense anymore :vegas:

Aphrodizy26
4 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

His EP is called Haus Party :messga:

My theory for #LG6 being called "Haus" cancelled :messga:

She even had a post not too long ago with the #HausParty :messga:

My life doesn't make sense anymore :vegas:

The old drag scene used to (and still does) had/has drag “hauses” and its inspired Gaga for yeaaaaars. But yes it’s not necessarily anyone’s term specifically except the drag community’s, so Gaga is technically in the clear

BlingNotTheMusic
20 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

The old drag scene used to (and still does) had/has drag “hauses” and its inspired Gaga for yeaaaaars. But yes it’s not necessarily anyone’s term specifically except the drag community’s, so Gaga is technically in the clear

No I know, but I feel like it would've been the perfect time for her to have an album with that name or similar. One reason being that it's not really in the mainstream at least not right now and two, her "Haus" tattoo. Also I have a theory that her new music will be influenced by haus (house) music [teehee]. 

But knowing her, she will release something completely different than what we are expecting. I theorize jazz vocals mixed with house/edm/industrial tho :oops:

HausOfMark
On 5/24/2019 at 4:57 PM, Zander said:

Ok, I'm not the biggest fan of Todrick but I thought the video was actually kind of neat? It's actually quite pretty visually. 

my thoughts also.

I watched his documentary and hes very visual and reminds me almost of a male beyonce. Everything is on point and nothing pasts him without approval. 

-Mark

Linus Gaga

Why all these

Nails, Hair, Hips,Heels,

Rich, white, straight, Men

Hair,body ,face

Hit me a message and say hi !

RAMROD

The final part lyrics just not going anywhere but repetitive but it is good mindless bop indeed. No need to think, just dance.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BOMSHELL
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The final part lyrics just not going anywhere but repetitive but it is good mindless bop indeed. No need to think, just dance.

zW2WsFl0yTZc0crPnLsS6SuQ92SloAahkKJGvQRc

Archived