celeb

Preview New FENTY collection

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

The only thing I like are the sunglasses everything else I think is really uninspiring.

RAMROD

I loooove. Especially that salmon coloured jacket. I can leave the fanny pack behind.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JR Gg

I like Rihanna, but these designs are a mess. They only look good on certain types of body, definitely not every type. So her preaching is definitely wrong.

And the prices according to the latest info... phew, I'd get a real luxury brand. :shrug:

Rihanna, your style is nice and all, but your designs, not so much :oops:

Dominic

I like the reversible coat but I've seen a guy wearing a checkered jacket somewhere but cant find it - I want it. 😫

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

ChromeAngel

“I Get bored really easily” :deadbanana:

Anyway y’all are haterz. I think it’s cute

Guillaume Hamon

It's not bad-looking but it's not daring as she claims.

You can do wearable fashion but more original. Maybe she got told to keep it commercial with a lot of basics etc.

TimisaMonster

Rihanna...a fanny pack doesnt replace a good belt and its not sexy...girl what? :toofunny:

I mean...the only thing that might look interesting is the sunglasses but the outfits are very basic and bland...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reject False Icons

What it means she collaborated with LVMH 

Are these clothes gonna sell in Louis Vuitton with it’s price range or how is this gonna work 

FentyGa

AS A NAVY
I'm not a huge fan of her more recent style, BUT I love that she's doing what she loves
I love the dress/blazer she's wearing. I love denim version, too.
The only pieces I'd buy are the raincoat and the sunglasses. I mean, I could never bc a bitch be broke but yaknow

Just look at the collection as i was interested to see how it looks after it was announced, not blown away by anything as of yet. At least she's wearing the outfits, same can't be said about other celebs who have a brand :coffee:

Eido

I don't really get why everyone is disliking her and her work. 

Sure this not like a big brand, like Prada or whatever, it is closer to Lemaire than anything else. But this is timeless, it can be mixed easily. 

And about the prices... I don't understand why people are mad that this is NOT overpriced. Like really, guys? If for you, the price is what defines good work, quality and design, you need to think a bit more than that.

It is actually affordable as a one or two time thing a year for someone who hasn't a lot of money. 

Also, I guess this is a bit hard for her to present her work as a luxury brand that she partially owns, and designed herself. She is famous for her music first and her make up brand. And she is not white, and this  is horrible to say that in 2019 but litteraly people are also gonna judge FENTY based on her skin color. She has every reason to be shy, stressed, or uncertain. 

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Reginald said:

Love you girl but please get back to the studio...

TBH it's looks like the collection is done. So she probably is already been in the studio. It's seems to me LVMH approved the collection after she finished it then they made the announcement.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

aaronyoji

i can't at the responses completely missing the point of an LVMH luxury brand aesthetic and how it can't look like tour costumes.... :saladga: she's simply laying down the foundation to her line, with silhouette and mood. 

Kindness Ponk

It looks very Stella  McCartney mix Acne Studio mix Y Project, definitely not a bad collection but I expected more. 

Archived