💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Baby Gaga

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Zander

LG6 was really Lady Gaga and her 6 different types of epione procedures. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

I expected Gaga announcing she was pregnant :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

MercifulAir

She literally said she was pregnant with lg6 and now she’s using the hashtag BabyGaga! Does this mean what I think it means? What if there’s a Pop music emergency tomorrow? What if we’re getting the lead single tomorrow? I’ve been on way too many hype trains. But come on! What does this mean?!

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, Aaron Mearns said:

She literally said she was pregnant with lg6 and now she’s using the hashtag BabyGaga! Does this mean what I think it means? What if there’s a Pop music emergency tomorrow? What if we’re getting the lead single tomorrow? I’ve been on way too many hype trains. But come on! What does this mean?!

It's just a snap chat filter that makes people look like babies lmao. 

Gaga in the parking lot of a building where music videos are shot, with a sign behind her saying no cameras allowed, is the first real sign that some music may be coming (in the past, apparently it's taken her about a month to release a music video)—and yet LM are mostly ignoring it or convinced it is some Haus of Beauty thing for some reason.

LilyLark

Lawdy—twitter LM are the worst sometimes. I took a brief look at stan twitter, and apparently some LM hype first think/look at an actual social media post second. It's going to drive Gaga off social media again where a big chunk of her own fans start rumors that she's pregnant when she's only playing with a silly snap chat filter—if people want to make baseless speculations because of snap chat at least speculate that new music is coming.

HighwayGuy
24 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

Omg now she means she gave birth already 

THIS!! It may not have been on purpose but I feel like that tweet was definitely on her mind when she posted this :excited2:

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

THIS!! It may not have been on purpose but I feel like that tweet was definitely on her mind when she posted this :excited2:

LOL. I'm usually the first one to think people are over hyping, but I really think those photos the other day indicate she was shooting a music video. If it follows her usual schedule, we might be getting a single in late June/early July. So yeah, the figurative baby could have been born.

gag

GGD for the past week: SHE’S COMING ON MAY 24

May 24:

D7T0vHSUYAA_yCA?format=jpg&name=large

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, gag said:

GGD for the past week: SHE’S COMING ON MAY 24

May 24:

D7T0vHSUYAA_yCA?format=jpg&name=large

I don't understand why people thought she was dropping today, when it looks like she was filming a music video less than three days ago. Do people really think that her team is going to film and edit a music video in three days?

Course it might not be a music video, but it seems like there's a decent chance...but folks want to believe twitter insiders lol.

ydnmnme

Reinstalled Snapchat just in time for new era I see :staymad:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Sanne Godijn
25 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Reinstalled Snapchat just in time for new era I see :staymad:

No its on her instagram story

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

No its on her instagram story

Ik, but first she went to Snapchat to use this filter 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉