💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ed Sheeran’s new EP is all-collabs

Lighter

Featured Posts

OMonster

This is so horribly inauthentic and clearly an orchestrated attempt to make money through streaming. 

Spoiler

We know this because streaming is literally made for big-name collaborations - fusing together different fanbases and getting that cross-playlist appeal through working within different genres / sounds.

subtext / fantasy

hijadeputa

at least he is doing what he likes :shrug: I mean I would also like to have a song with a huge artist, can you even imagine an album? :diane:although I'm not a fan of him, he is obviously respected in the industry by other artists 

we could only dream and about gaga having at least one good collab with another big and modern superstar :fan:

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, OliG said:

at least he is doing what he likes :shrug: I mean I would also like to have a song with a huge artist, can you even imagine an album? :diane:although I'm not a fan of him, he is obviously respected in the industry by other artists 

we could only dream and about gaga having at least one good collab with another big and modern superstar :fan:

We would rather have Gaga remain authentical and not hit-hungry. :shrug:

monketsharona

Wasn't @illySpencer saying July is a month nobody is releasing because of low sales ? (jk) :oops:

OT : I don't understand the pressed messages on that thread. If you don't like him, just ignore  :huntyga:

Mirages

I wanna see the desperados that collaborated with him...Let me guess besides Bieber it's gonna be Drake, Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Labrynth, Migos, ...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

HausOfMark
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Wasn't @illySpencer saying July is a month nobody is releasing because of low sales ? (jk) :oops:

OT : I don't understand the pressed messages on that thread. If you don't like him, just ignore  :huntyga:

Liking the OT Comment! ^^ Saves us mods from alot of reports ;) 

-Mark

darkchylde
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I wanna see the desperados that collaborated with him...Let me guess besides Bieber it's gonna be Drake, Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Labrynth, Migos, ...

taylor has been a long time collaborator tho. they've been working together since 2011

Mirages
1 minute ago, Saint Jude said:

taylor has been a long time collaborator tho. they've been working together since 2011

IK, but I don't need another collab from them, I like Taylor on her own...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

swakby
29 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This is so horribly inauthentic and clearly an orchestrated attempt to make money through streaming. 

Reveal hidden contents

We know this because streaming is literally made for big-name collaborations - fusing together different fanbases and getting that cross-playlist appeal through working within different genres / sounds.

Because record labels are non-profit organisations that have nothing to do with money. Please, give him a break. 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, imitalian said:

Meanwhile LG6 summer release is canceled

:stalkga:

There's far enough weeks left in 2019 for Lady Gaga to release when she wants by the way. Ed Sheeran is not that much of a threat. Don't even think they are playing on the same field.

Taylucifer

He gotta get streams and money somehow:vegas: ALSO IMAGINE IF HE TRIED TO TOUR WITH ALL THE SONGS, would be a MESS:firega:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

crisTEAne
16 minutes ago, Mirages said:

inb4 one of them is gagz :bradley: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived