Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: How do YOU feel about Enigma: The Las Vegas residency?

ElectricKing

How do YOU feel about Enigma?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How do YOU feel about Enigma?

• Don't like it - it's selfish to limit yourself to one city in the world when she has fans across the globe but still perform for private companies for money.
    • I like it - she's still performing despite her fibromyalgia no matter where it is, it's her decision - we are only fans.

Featured Posts

Both options have a point, im happy she is happy and that it gives her time to take care of her health, but I also feel bad that only the wealthier can get to see her and that it does feel cash-grabby for someone who used to say that she would put out her albums for free of she could, that used to say she hated hollywood and that wealthy way of life. Music not the bling is no more.

And I do think that the show quality is below all of her tours, I expected it to be way bigger considering the obvious budget and that being on one venue shouldve allowed for bigger and better props and tech

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

I love it! Even though I think there should be small changes, Its an amazing experience live and i wish I can go again right now!

I love it for Gaga's health and happiness. I love that she's comfortable there and able to adjust it to her body's schedule. The Vegas only shows don't upset me because she's not touring the world, that's pretty selfish considering why she's doing it in the first place.

If you're asking because you wanna know would I go and see her if I had a little extra $$ and 0 crippling anxiety with planes? Bc yes

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

davflz

I feel like neither answer really applies. I think it's great that she gets to perform and fans can see her in the wait for new music, but I think it happened too soon. She is only 10 years into her career, so doing a greatest hits residency feels way to early, especially considering her career is at it's peak again. I feel like she signed it not at all expecting ASIB to blow up the way it did, and I'm sure she and her team somewhat regret that they're stuck in it :shrug:

But I'm not mad at it or anything. I do however hope it's not going to be extended (for very long at least) I'd definitely not be on board for another year of enigma :poot: like c'mon, now is the time to work on new projects, not putting your career on hold for forever.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

but I also feel bad that only the wealthier can get to see her

Trust me, I am not wealthy. I work three jobs a week and I manage my money so I get to go see her live (with discounts :teehee:) and have money for food / clothes / gas. ENIGMA isn't just for the wealthy.

Reality

I like the decision to do a Las Vegas residency, and overall, I like the residency itself, but there are a few creative choices I would've changed.

🃏🖤👹

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, davflz said:

I feel like neither answer really applies. I think it's great that she gets to perform and fans can see her in the wait for new music, but I think it happened too soon. She is only 10 years into her career, so doing a greatest hits residency feels way to early, especially considering her career is at it's peak again. I feel like she signed it not at all expecting ASIB to blow up the way it did, and I'm sure she and her team somewhat regret that they're stuck in it :shrug:

But I'm not mad at it or anything. I do however hope it's not going to be extended (for very long at least) I'd definitely not be on board for another year of enigma :poot: like c'mon, now is the time to work on new projects, not putting your career on hold for forever.

You do know that her resedency is for 2 years right 

Jadeykins

i love it. i think it could be changed around a little and outfits could be better. as for the price i understand it's frustrating not to be able to afford things but she is so worth that price and trust me if you really really wanted to see her it is possible to find a way even if you don't come from money x

andy232000

I dont like it, but not because of the whole "limits to one city". For someone who lives in a tiny **** country its actually more plausible for me to save up and go see her, than for her to come to me. 

I dont like it cause its a mediocre show

davflz
3 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

You do know that her resedency is for 2 years right 

is it? the last official dates are in November of this year. I heard that there was the possibility that it'll end up getting extended, but I have not seen it confirmed anywhere that the residency will carry on into 2020

5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Trust me, I am not wealthy. I work three jobs a week and I manage my money so I get to go see her live (with discounts :teehee:) and have money for food / clothes / gas. ENIGMA isn't just for the wealthy.

And I imagine you live in the US, compared to oretty much the rest of the world, thats wealthy by default. Where I come from, even if I get more jobs, eat crackers as meal, stop paying internet, gas, clothes, etc. It would still take me years to save up to go to Vegas and see the show, thats how wages are outside of the US.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

And I imagine you live in the US, compared to oretty much the rest of the world, thats wealthy by default. Where I come from, even if I get more jobs, eat crackers as meal, stop paying internet, gas, clothes, etc. It would still take me years to save up to go to Vegas and see the show, thats how wages are outside of the US.

So just because I live in the US, I'm automatically wealthy? Sure, we get more opportunities for things, but that doesn't make us automatically wealthy. I grew up with parents that had no education at all and had multiple jobs to take care of 5 kids. Please don't call that wealthy. I'm not gonna go into much detail, but we weren't wealthy at all.

24 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I don't care - it's her decision - we are only fans. :shrug:

You are a fan based on the work you like, not based on what she likes. You are not her best friend, you are only a fan.

Borislshere

I don't like enigma the show but I do like that she's doing what she loves.

Archived