Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
news

Gaga to perform at Apollo Theater on June 24th

Featured Posts

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

“Lady Gaga will be performing her worldwide hits as this marks the first time she will be performing at the venue.”

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

AND she’ll surprise her fans with a new song! I know it! I just know it! It will be aired, she can’t miss this opportunity :giveup:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

River Phoenix
Just now, ydnmnme said:

AND she’ll surprise her fans with a new song! I know it! I just know it! It will be aired, she can’t miss this opportunity :giveup:

yeah kinda like Coachella tease BUT take it with a grain a salt.

River Phoenix

GhettoFabulous
15 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Enigma the theater tour 

Copying Madonna again I see :lana:

Edited by GhettoFabulous
LG6 is NEVER coming
  • LMAO 2

ydnmnme
8 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

yeah kinda like Coachella tease BUT take it with a grain a salt.

Anyway, if this is a new show and not Enigma I’m still excited about new concept/costumes/wigs

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
  • YAAAS 1

mikesoa

ok but "celebrate a new beggining" now they cant be "mad" at us for expecting something new... if they just wrote that for fun just shows that they are messing w us and they dont care..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

Big Brother

it's so boring now, everywhere the same old songs. for what is she making new music? to hide it in her basement?

I nominate you for eviction, b**ch
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Roger Smith
4 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

ok but "celebrate a new beggining" now they cant be "mad" at us for expecting something new... if they just wrote that for fun just shows that they are messing w us and they dont care..

It indicates the recent acquisition SIRIUSXM had on Pandora.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

mikesoa
1 minute ago, GigiHadid said:

It indicates the recent acquisition SIRIUSXM had on Pandora.

ok then why do they have to put that in the concert poster?? it has nothing to do w gaga but they wrote it underneath her name because it will attract more people to it

• Thanks 1

Joshie S

To me this is seperate and different to the recent events.

I mean, we basically got new real promo images. New LADY GAGA graphics with NY scattered inside, in  the colour yellow  which we haven't really seen before.. with a black background.. (like her current promo images) I think it's definitely something promising.. especially if they are airing it.

Also, if it's for subscribers, that means it's like similar to an iTunes fest, sorta, no?

Guess we will have to wait until Gaga decides to re-install Twitter & Insta

Edited by Joshie S
The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 3

MyQueen
21 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

why is she suddenly doing all these random performances?? could be doing one-off concerts for fans instead :neyde: 

Why not just go on a proper tour!

She should drop the album after the Oscars and announced a world tour!

A wasted  opportunity

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OMonster

I think, even if she doesn't release new music, this show will require something different - legally, I mean. I don't think she will be able to perform Enigma on a live stream. And if she did, MGM will take a large cut from the performance... which would perhaps just lead her into crafting a bespoke set anyway. 

It may be the same setlist, but it couldn't be packaged as Enigma. So, if nothing else, expect new costumes and new staging. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

jinko
12 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

I mean, it could be a new beginning for SiriusXM and Pandora? That was what I literally got from this. Not a new beginning for Gaga :awkney:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vroom Vroom
3 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

ok then why do they have to put that in the concert poster?? it has nothing to do w gaga but they wrote it underneath her name because it will attract more people to it

Oh my god. Yes, that’s how marketing works. Don’t hype yourself over nothing. 

Let’s be have that we’re going to get to see it 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

fivefoottwo
27 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

a special show

:excited2:      :excited2:      :excited2:      :excited2:      :excited2:      :excited2:

Lizzie Jacobson
32 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

What is this MESS. I literally am tired of commenting "get that money" on every thread lately but she isn't tired performing at private events for million dollars. What is she up to :saladga:

She’s not only getting that money she’s been forming good relationships with all of the companies who who are paying her for these private events. Sirius XM is radio, APPLE is APPLE. With them under her belt and on her side she’s setting herself up for success in the future

• Like 22
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3