đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi Cancels Show after cosmetic surgery complications

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

cardi-b-bbma.jpg

Cardi B has reportedly canceled a concert this weekend due to complications from plastic surgery.

Doctors reportedly have advised the 26-year-old to rest for a few weeks to allow the swelling to go down and her body to fully heal.

The Baltimore concert is the third show Cardi has canceled for the holiday weekend. According to Syracuse.com, Live Nation said the rapper will not perform at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in upstate New York on Saturday and Sunday as planned because of “circumstances beyond her control.”

0424_Cardi-B.jpg

Earlier this month, Cardi confessed to getting liposuction after daughter Kulture’s birth, and told fans during a show in Memphis at the time, “I shouldn’t really be performing because moving too much is gonna f—k up my lipo.”

She also admitted to getting a second breast augmentation and said sometimes she doesn’t feel her best. “I just got my boobs redone,” Cardi told “Entertainment Tonight” on May 1. “I feel good, but then sometimes I feel like not, you know? [When] your skin is stretched out.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/21/cardi-b-reportedly-postpones-concert-due-to-plastic-surgery-complications/

Hottie Detector

imnotyourbabe10

giphy.gif

Seriously though, when will the emphasis on body alterations or excessive gym culture (while we're told to "love ourselves as is") end?  It's one thing to be healthy with some physical exercise -- cardio/strength training --  and another thing to become obsessed with it or pay to change oneself.  To be sure, individuals can do as they wish. :madge: 

LordEnigma

Hope it's nothing serious!

Goes to show how women feel so pressured by society to be "perfect" even after they have given birth. I'm all for allowing people to do what they want but it seems like she felt she had to do this to stay relevant.

ShayCristoforo

I get that people can do whatever they want to their bodies.. but really tho? Is that really the message that young kids are gonna get? A message of being self-actualized?
No. ppl are just gonna grow up thinking that they need to change their bodies. And dont @ me with nonsense about it being the parents' responsibility to educate. Celebrity is celebrity. What's popular in culture will trump all. Pun intended.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Lextyr97

Nothing to do with this thread but B-Day Song by Madonna is the worst song ever. My ears are bleeding

Magneto
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Earlier this month, Cardi confessed to getting liposuction after daughter Kulture’s birth, and told fans during a show in Memphis at the time, “I shouldn’t really be performing because moving too much is gonna f—k up my lipo.”

She also admitted to getting a second breast augmentation and said sometimes she doesn’t feel her best. “I just got my boobs redone,” Cardi told “Entertainment Tonight” on May 1. “I feel good, but then sometimes I feel like not, you know? [When] your skin is stretched out.”

Damn, cosmetic surgery isn't taboo anymore and Cardi B has always been very open about it. This article however is trying to shame her for altering her own body smh

Free my mind

Cuchulainn

Is that first picture photoshopped? 

Hope she gets better :noparty:

TimisaMonster

We could all tell...:awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

LOVE JUNKIE
On 5/21/2019 at 2:32 PM, TylerBR97 said:

Nothing to do with this thread but B-Day Song by Madonna is the worst song ever. My ears are bleeding

:diane: I love that song but I can understand why no one else in the world would :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

:music:I want a diamond, don't give me a fake (That's what I said)
I'll let you lick the frosting off my cake (Yeah)
Give me a spanking, start the day off right (woo-wee)
Because it's my birthday, you'll be singing my song tonight :legend:

on a three day bender

MaybeKermit
On 5/21/2019 at 9:32 PM, TylerBR97 said:

Shut up I love the chorus :ladyhaha:

mamo

at least she's being honest. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Archived