Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
press

GP thinks Vegas tickets are too expensive

David Ward

Featured Posts

Suspiria
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It is expensive cos it is secondary market now. Resales.

That is why buying ticket when it opens initially is important.

The initial prices:

GA: $190

Early entry GA: $276

Banquet tables: $799-$900

400's section: $ 82

$190 for GA is still pretty hefty... JWT was $70 for example. But I suppose "it's Vegas" so...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michael angelo

I just hope that when she comes on tour the prices will be ''normal''. I'm on the verge of selling my soul to save money for a M&G and I hope that it's not goin to be +2k.

Y'all can drag me but my mom isn't Kris Jenner neither a Kardashian so this kind of prices is pretty insane to me. I paid arround 60/70€ for the average seat/standing.

At this point my only wish is that she gets the f**k out of that shitty Vegas cos that's for rich people and the Little Sisters over here ain't suggar momas. :triggered:

Miss Gaga may RE-THINK this whole scheme and get out of there. It's about the music, not the bling.

love and hip hop period GIF by VH1

we could belong together

ChromeAngel
9 hours ago, Poissonche said:

They just had to buy their tickets in August, mine cost me, with all the side payments and all, a total of 120 bucks, which is a pretty basic price for an artist of Gaga's calibre. But seeing those prices now... lol. And getting to Las Vegas, now that sh!t's expensive.

Exactly. Unfortunately I had to sell mine because I’m poor 

Lextyr97

I mean yeah they’re expensive but Gaga is completely unbothered since they have majority sold out already :firega: But yeah I really wanted to go but I can’t for the life of me afford the current prices. 

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

Enigma is one of her best shows. Sure ARTPOP and Joanne could have been more heavily represented, but to say that it's not exciting is just too far away from the truth.

She served props, she acted with a talking robot, she descended from the freaking ceiling, she came out of a mechanical robot, she served vocals and choreography, she served lights and backdrops, she wore extravagant outfits. I don't understand what she could possibly have done better. I attended the show and it was probably the best show I've ever been to, and I've seen the likes of Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

No artist could deliver the same level of vocals apart from Beyonce. Katy, Britney and Timberlake couldn't dance as well as she does, the visuals of Enigma definitely outshine some other major pop stars: Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Rihanna. And they are definitely not as theatrical and ambitious as Gaga is with Enigma.

I mean, after looking at these pictures, do you seriously think anyone else could serve the same level of musicianship and expertise as she did? The only persons who could emulate the same visuals are Madonna, but she lacks great vocals, neither does she act and fly across the room. Beyonce dances and sings amazing, but let's not pretend her shows are amazing in lights and screens.

Gaga gave EVERYTHING in ONE package.

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.

1075630834.jpg

lady-gaga-performs-during-her-enigma-res

IMG_4430_RESIZE-o3rr9113r8qrt2l0omnk1uma

lady-gaga-performs-on-new-years-eve-duri

IMG_4475_RESIZE-o3rswqpzxchjd9ugzxvbya5h

I don’t think videos did this show any justice. I haven’t attended, only seen videos and these pictures show a WHOLE new perspective omg. The stages looks absolutely incredible

Stephen
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

Enigma is one of her best shows. Sure ARTPOP and Joanne could have been more heavily represented, but to say that it's not exciting is just too far away from the truth.

She served props, she acted with a talking robot, she descended from the freaking ceiling, she came out of a mechanical robot, she served vocals and choreography, she served lights and backdrops, she wore extravagant outfits. I don't understand what she could possibly have done better. I attended the show and it was probably the best show I've ever been to, and I've seen the likes of Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

No artist could deliver the same level of vocals apart from Beyonce. Katy, Britney and Timberlake couldn't dance as well as she does, the visuals of Enigma definitely outshine some other major pop stars: Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Rihanna. And they are definitely not as theatrical and ambitious as Gaga is with Enigma.

I mean, after looking at these pictures, do you seriously think anyone else could serve the same level of musicianship and expertise as she did? The only persons who could emulate the same visuals are Madonna, but she lacks great vocals, neither does she act and fly across the room. Beyonce dances and sings amazing, but let's not pretend her shows are amazing in lights and screens.

Gaga gave EVERYTHING in ONE package.

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.

1075630834.jpg

IMG_4430_RESIZE-o3rr9113r8qrt2l0omnk1uma

IMG_4475_RESIZE-o3rswqpzxchjd9ugzxvbya5h

The staging is epic. Personally I find the enigma character really lame and whenever she talked to Enigma I was cringing and hoping it would be over quick :toofunny: That and the strange wig/styling choices are my only gripes with the show. 

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

The staging is epic. Personally I find the enigma character really lame and whenever she talked to Enigma I was cringing and hoping it would be over quick :toofunny: That and the strange wig/styling choices are my only gripes with the show. 

The show is called Enigma. It's supposed to be strange. I mean sure she could appear as Ally Maine, brunette and elegant, but I'm sure other fans would complain as well. She can't win.

My mother, who is part of the GP, thought she looked beautiful. But I have a feeling she made that comment because she was radiant and glowing with substance and elegance.

I especially loved the lipstick, I was so surprised to see that it would glow in the dark. She seemed alien-like, like she travelled from another planet and from the future. It was a surreal experience.

Stephen
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

The show is called Enigma. It's supposed to be strange. I mean sure she could appear as Ally Maine, brunette and elegant, but I'm sure other fans would complain as well. She can't win.

My mother, who is part of the GP, thought she looked beautiful. But I have a feeling she made that comment because she was radiant and glowing with substance and elegance.

I especially loved the lipstick, I was so surprised to see that it would glow in the dark. She seemed like alien-like, like she travelled from another planet and from the future. It was a surreal experience.

I wish the enigma character was more strange. It's basically just petga from the ARTPOP app re-hashed. The idea of an alternate Gaga being the face of the show was done already (and better imo ) with Mother Goat in the Born This Way Ball.

The way she talks to Enigma is very Dora the explorer. It's almost so corny I start to wonder if it's on purpose.

Compared to - 

tumblr_m378w0HGL31qhteqro1_500.gif

uo111
12 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Wow my exact thoughts on the show. It’s like you’re in my mind :gum:

The Jazz Show was 100% flawless though :firega:

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

I wish the enigma character was more strange. It's basically just petga from the ARTPOP app re-hashed. The idea of an alternate Gaga being the face of the show was done already (and better imo ) with Mother Goat in the Born This Way Ball.

The way she talks to Enigma is very Dora the explorer. It's almost so corny I start to wonder if it's on purpose.

Compared to - 

tumblr_m378w0HGL31qhteqro1_500.gif

It is on purpose lol. Isn't it obvious lololol

Stephen
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

It is on purpose lol. Isn't it obvious lololol

But there's a difference between being campy and being straight up corny/lame. There's no way Gaga's intention was to be lame :air:  she must think it's campy but still fun and appealing. I disagree

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

The way she talks to Enigma is very Dora the explorer. It's almost so corny I start to wonder if it's on purpose

Mother GOAT and Enigma are quite different though.

Enigma is benevolent, its the inner voice Gaga had been ignoring for a long time. Mother GOAT wanted to capture her. If anything, I think Enigma had a better message for the audience. Besides, she didn't really interact with GOAT apart from the part where she shot her.

Gaga had to grasp the element of spontaneity well and know what lines to say while treating the robot like a human-being. And PETGA barely existed and was not really utilised, I'm glad Gaga injected new life into it.

giskardsb
15 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

But there's a difference between being campy and being straight up corny/lame. There's no way Gaga's intention was to be lame :air:  she must think it's campy but still fun and appealing. I disagree

the story line in every one of Gaga's tours has been questionable though, I just consider  it part of the Gaga experience at this point :)

still waiting for her to put out a true cohesive concept album with an actual coherent story.   We need Gaga's "The Wall".

Archived