💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

GP thinks Vegas tickets are too expensive

David Ward

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

They are right but literally 90% of the tickets are already sold out so it's not like they have to lower the prices cuz the demand is there..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

Aren’t all Vegas residencies tho 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JR Gg
57 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Enigma is one of her best shows. Sure ARTPOP and Joanne could have been more heavily represented, but to say that it's not exciting is just too far away from the truth.

She served props, she acted with a talking robot, she descended from the freaking ceiling, she came out of a mechanical robot, she served vocals and choreography, she served lights and backdrops, she wore extravagant outfits. I don't understand what she could possibly have done better. I attended the show and it was probably the best show I've ever been to, and I've seen the likes of Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

No artist could deliver the same level of vocals apart from Beyonce. Katy, Britney and Timberlake couldn't dance as well as she does, the visuals of Enigma definitely outshine some other major pop stars: Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Rihanna. And they are definitely not as theatrical and ambitious as Gaga is with Enigma.

I mean, after looking at these pictures, do you seriously think anyone else could serve the same level of musicianship and expertise as she did? The only persons who could emulate the same visuals are Madonna, but she lacks great vocals, neither does she act and fly across the room. Beyonce dances and sings amazing, but let's not pretend her shows are amazing in lights and screens.

Gaga gave EVERYTHING in ONE package.

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.

1075630834.jpg

lady-gaga-performs-during-her-enigma-res

IMG_4430_RESIZE-o3rr9113r8qrt2l0omnk1uma

lady-gaga-performs-during-her-enigma-res

lady-gaga-performs-on-new-years-eve-duri

IMG_4475_RESIZE-o3rswqpzxchjd9ugzxvbya5h

Just ignore her/him at this point. She/He has been pressed because Gaga is not releasing new music LOL.

These fans will never be satisfied, and will somehow twist this into 'Can't people have an opinion?' Breaking news: Sometimes opinions are just wrong because you don't have justification at all.

Kimblue
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga really from a business stand point needs to give people a reason to see her new show...not just her name 

Literally makes no sense since it sold out.... just for her name. 🤡

Plus, I paid the same as JT’s last show for GA tickets. The prices were normal when they first went on sale.

caulixtla

The main issue I have with these scalpers is that Gaga herself isn’t making any money on the ticket sales. It’s nice that people can still go to the concerts if they have the coin to spend on it, but as a single parent I have better things to spend my money on than encouraging a ticket scalper to set up more ticket buying robots. I would rather donate the same amount of money to the BTWF or some other charity, to be honest.

I support artists, not scalpers.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Ziggy

People are dumb. Gaga isn’t in control of resale prices. When people say “tickets are still available!” For a Gaga show nowadays it doesn’t mean initial ticket sale, it always means secondary market where scalpers know that this is an incredibly limited show and that they can charge out the a$$ for tickets.

ImTired
8 hours ago, David Ward said:

So I was scrolling through my feed and I came across this sponsored Ticketmaster post promoting Gaga's residency.

IMG-3049.jpg

Majority of the comments seem to be from casual fans and general public.

IMG-3048.jpg

IMG-3050.jpg

IMG-3051.jpg

IMG-3052.jpg

IMG-3057.jpg

IMG-3058.jpg

IMG-3059.jpg

IMG-3054.jpg

IMG-3055.jpg

IMG-3056.jpg

Thoughts?

"I cannot a Ford a seat"

:lmao:

Twitter
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The initial prices:

GA: $190

Early entry GA: $276

Banquet tables: $799-$900

400's section: $ 82

Exactly how I got my June tickets cheaper. :vegas:

ImTired

I'll just wait until the software people here in Chicago host a concert. :vegas:

Suspiria
18 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

People are dumb. Gaga isn’t in control of resale prices. When people say “tickets are still available!” For a Gaga show nowadays it doesn’t mean initial ticket sale, it always means secondary market where scalpers know that this is an incredibly limited show and that they can charge out the a$$ for tickets.

Actually, for the later dates there are still some original tickets available (not resale). All $1100+, up to $2350:toofunny:

(Obviously Gaga herself isn't in charge of these prices though)

Reality

Am I the only one who doesn't get why people complain about prices for certain things?

Like, you can choose to go to Enigma or the jazz show...No one's forcing you to do it. If you don't have the money to go, then just don't go, or find some on resale that are less expensive (as many people have already said).  

🃏🖤👹

Twitter

They aren’t lying. However, her team are in the correct price range for a Las Vegas show. When Britney first started people were saying the same thing.

That’s why it’s optimal to purchase ahead of time for more affordable prices. 

TinyGa
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

Also mess at the comment saying 'Everyone should be able to go see a Lady Gaga concert!' like it's a human right :air: When your fav is too powerful and a must-see.

Add Gaga to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights immediately!:vegas:

imnotyourbabe10

I mean, of course.  It's understandable with the whole resale part, too (it's shitty but a reality with tickets these days). 

The only other thing is that people are likely flying, driving, and getting hotel rooms for this show (not to mention the other expenses, food, etc).  So if the tickets cost as much a flight, damn! 

Oh well! Hope those that get to go have a  blast!

Archived