event

Lady Gaga Performing at Mandalay Bay Convention Center

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Lemon Pie
1 minute ago, Image said:

Enigma.exe World Tour (Service Pack 1)

Do not travel to Las Vegas spending money to spare .:interestinga:

Go to Gaga's new world tour in Software events and receive a free copy of LG6. :interestinga:

lady gaga GIF she comes for our wigs lol :stalkga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
5 hours ago, organic salad said:

She will when she's ready. Chris Baldizan, SVP for entertainment booking and development at MGM Resorts, said part of the reason MGM was able to book Gaga, an artist at the top of her game, for two full years was that "SHE WANTED TO GET OFF THE ROAD and take the wear and tear off her body."

Remember Gaga was hospitalized in Sept 2017 and had to cancel her Rock in Rio performance in Brazil and POSTPONE the European leg of her Joanne world tour, citing severe physical pain. She announced her Vegas residency in Dec 2017 but she's been having problems for years. 

Touring is BAD for her health, period. Postponing or cancelling shows is bad for business. Also, headlining her own Jazz show in Vegas is probably a big deal for her, a dream come true. 

Nah, I think the chance is higher that she tours then not touring. Sure this time nobody can say 100% but I think she‘s gonna tour again. A smaller tour though, especially in the US. 

She toured every album. Don’t see why this would be any different the next time. Enigma ends later this year. Maybe she has a break then, before a possible US/Some Latin American Coubtrys tour in 2020. after this Tour a new Break, then some Enigma shows, then Break, then European Tour/Some AUS shows. Stars tend more and more to have big breaks between the US and Europe

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

crisTEAne

great

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Mr S

How are we finding out these things 18 hours before they happend? The Apple thing too. Only the SAP was known ahead.

17 hours ago, Claca said:

Just reminds me of the scene in ASIB when Jackson said he was going to Memphis to do a Corp. gig... which he called, soul crushing work but he’s made peace with it. 

I really don’t get it.

Sorry but I have to jump in again. I’m still not getting these surprise concerts. Lady Gaga has always managed her career very carefully and considering she had probably her most successful past year, with ASIB, an Academy Award Nom for her 1st acting role, an Academy Award for Shallow, the huge success of the movie and soundtrack, Grammy wins and then her fabulous performance at The Met Gala, why these Corp. gigs??

I would really think she would be reviewing the numerous scripts, I have  to believe would be coming her way for another movie, in  addition to working on LG6.

I hope all is ok with her. 

Stef

Once again guys. Lady Gaga is literally an entertainer for hire. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ladylinners

Also want to point out that Celine Dion performed for Amway as well. According to this article that was posted in the thread about Gaga hiring for her Haus store, it says that Celine performed during the Amway convention on Thursday as the opening headliner. 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gaga-is-looking-for-staff-for-her-haus-on-las-vegas-strip-1669225/

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/celine-dions-lounge-gig-a-boon-to-las-vegas-act-1668189/

pachinko
18 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess I just miss shows like artrave that have the hits sprinkled throughout but focus on the theme of the album :lana: ARTPOP had about the same amount of singles as Joanne but JWT focused on her past albums.

I just hope the LG6 tour will be a concept that centers around the album and incorporates all the songs from the album and her hits are the secondary focus.

But artflop wasn't  a good album :gayhat:

Angelm
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How are we finding out these things 18 hours before they happend? The Apple thing too. Only the SAP was known ahead.

Private corporate events I guess :bradley:

caulixtla
17 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

but working for Amway?

While I have some misgivings about Amway, if Mother Monster sent me an email or PM asking me to be part of her Amway downstream, I would join Amway faster than you could say “I’m on it”, and you know you would too.

Come on Gaga, let us be part of your Amway network! Every single one of us Little Monsters want to be part of your downstream.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

gagaisitalian

Anyone think she is using these software shows for her to practice the Enigma show? Makes sense to me. Polish it up before returning to Vegas and make millions while doing so.

Fee Dee
51 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Anyone think she is using these software shows for her to practice the Enigma show? Makes sense to me. Polish it up before returning to Vegas and make millions while doing so.

I don't think people realize this. Her team is getting paid to rehearse and sis getting paid well.

As for being associated with Amway, sis is getting paid bank that she'll put towards helping others.

Plot twist - she's using these private events to troll fans. Everyone will get/is tired of current Enigma show then she changes it up and everyone starts fawning over the revamp. It's the remix!

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, pachinko said:

Speak for yourself. Commercial success doesn’t validate art.

MonsterMom
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

3 hours ago, pachinko said:

lady gaga eye roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Archived