Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree's Response

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed

ok it's not what I expected, not really what I wanted, but I guess it was the right move? If Jeffree is truly trying to show he has changed, posting a long tea-filled video would not support that. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bio

I’m so proud of him. Owning up to his mistakes, apologizing and choosing not to continue making them. I knew Shane was a positive influence! I hope they can all grow from this. I also hope we as people can learn something from this.

SwissMonster

Okay. Maybe he is playing and his team told him to do this video, maybe it’s fake maybe not. But the point he made is correct. People should stop this toxic behavior on the internet.

Maybe he don’t feel like this personally, we don’t know, but he said this and it’s true. Honestly I don’t like the three of them but the best thing now is that they take a break, discuss privately and stop every public statement about the matter.

Staged or not, it’s a mature response (I didn‘t expect tbh) and I respect that.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SKANK

"Before accusing an individual of doing things, I need more facts." He admitted he was misinformed, regrets tweeting about the issue, and apologized. I'm not sure that is enough of an apology after calling someone a "pedophile" and "danger to society," but it's a start.

I wonder if the people on this site who called James Charles a sexual abuser are also going to apologizes...

Angelm

It was mature, now this drama is DONE, CLOSED!

Stream “Come To Mama” to make world peace :huntyga:

Biden Harris 2024

There's literally nothing here but a misunderstanding. It's not even good drama because nothing really is at stake but vanity. Next please :reductive:

Luke78619

Not even remotely surprised he backed out of all of his “receipts” and everything, what could he possibly know about the situations between James and other guys, and the coachella stuff, the two main things in Tati’s initial video. He knows nothing, he goes off speculation and just lives to cause drama :madge:

ill still end up watching his videos though ffs :madge:

actually irritates me tbh how when this first blew up he was tweeting **** about James and being a danger to society but isn’t directly involved in these situations, which have now been debunked by James himself. :flop:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Angelm
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

rs_500x285-151117120023-Nov_17_2015_1158

All of us are clowns, literally, clowns.

33333333.thumb.jpg.0ee9fd412f4a32c497600 

Gagaplayer315

What a let down :triggered: well Ms Charles really won the war with nothing but facts huh :vegas:

SFDMQ
15 minutes ago, Zander said:

He handled it way more maturely than the other two. Fair play. 

But he was the most immature for getting involved into something that was non of his business in the first place

Archived