Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony: Wizarding World films megarate

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

i love how i do these megarates and 15 people joined and only @Mirages and @DiamondKing bother to turn up LMAOO

ryan gosling lol GIF

Spoiler

*laughing but inside i'm actually dying* :selena:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

That is? :stalkga:

Wait and see for my 11 :ohwell:

1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

I'm glad you already took a nap :derpga:

I hope your favourite film wins now :kara:

I would not skip on you this time...I am starting the Shazam! movie though so you better mention me when yall start :party:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
Just now, PinkPop said:

i love how i do these megarates and 15 people joined and only @Mirages and @DiamondKing bother to turn up LMAOO

ryan gosling lol GIF

Hide contents

talk show kiss GIF by iOne Digital

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

ryan gosling lol GIF

Reveal hidden contents

I actually have to learn but I won't let you down and at least check every 10 minutes :kara:

ElectricKing
Just now, DiamondKing said:

I won't spoil my lowest rate :sure:

your lowest score had me shook, @Mirages is not ready LMAO

Daenerys

I’m here! But I’m at work, so I won’t be able to respond much! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

ElectricKing

10. Fantastic Beasts and the Crimes of the Grindewald

Final Score: 6.7

The most recent of the Wizarding World films comes last at number 10. This highly anticipated film was met with negative reviews from critics and fans themselves are split on how they regard it. The film features Johnny Depp taking centre stage as dark wizard Grindewald and features many stories which are expected to be tied together in the third Fantastic Beasts instalment.

giphy.gif

Highest: 10 @klaus

Lowest: 1 @OG Gaga Stan

Comments:

@DeluluSwine: Once again, I wish the spells were more colourful. The whole Queenie casting a love charm on Jacob  thing is kind of disturbing. It's nice to see the Ministry of Magic again as well as Nicholas Flamel and the French version of Diagon Alley.

@SwissMonster:  My favorite actor (Johnny Depp) and my favorite movie together. It was a dream come true. I loved this movie and it’s story!

@MANiCURE 6:  I really don't like the end of the movie and think that the theme of fantastic beasts doesn't match with the story of Dumbledore and Grindewald. Plus, their relationship isn't really explicit... (no kiss).

@Mirages: I felt like this one had a problem with pacing and was a dip in quality from the first FBAWTFT movie. Let's just say the movie had its crimes.

Archived