Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Gaga songs are difficult lmao.

Marry The Night is a very challenging song. Perfect Illusion is a very challenging song.

I'll Never Love Again is a very challenging song.

Shallow is a very challenging song.

Million Reasons is a very challenging song.

Of course, the key is not that high. The difficult part is to sing it like how Gaga sings it.

If you have a soprano range, Ariana's songs are fairly easy. Her runs can be easily trained. 

I think MR is the easiest for me tho. I always sing it when i'm home alone :vegas:

JR Gg
23 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I think MR is the easiest for me tho. I always sing it when i'm home alone :vegas:

Yeah, maybe for you.

I don't know about most people though. MR requires excellent breath control, because there are many syllables in one phrase.

Unless you slow it down, of course.

My point is, if one sings in the same way as how Gaga sings in the song, it ain't easy. If you attempt to transpose the song or do a different arrangement, there's no point of comparison right?

IAmNotHere1997

She could literally whisper and I still couldn't pull that off.

ErickSlayyy

Her deeper notes like sis goes really deep and I can’t do it like her 

DiamondAngel

I can actually sing most of her songs except the really high notes, like the “hee eee hee eeee ee” in the bridge of Applause and “its for people like you” in her Your Song cover. Also the chorus of Heal Me. 

WORLDofGAGA

Not only some of her songs hard to see but to sing it in the way she does, the passion, energy, personality makes it so that it only really sounds the best when she sings them, that’s what makes it a Gaga song. For instance edge of glory, people can sing it well but not to the same impact as Gaga does I feel, which makes it special, like most of her songs. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

JazzGa

Nothing, Gaga's range fits mine really closely and that's part of the reason I love her music :firega: My voice has improved from singing her songs as she writes more and more challenging songs. The note from Fashion! is computerized and impossible and INLA is the most fun challenge because of how the same range of notes comes from a light, airy falsetto in the first chorus, then a big, open belt in the second chorus, and finally a sweeping crescendo with diva runs and improvisations in the last chorus :firega: Other Gaga songs that I find challenging are The Sound of Music and the F#5 in DWUW "And don't STAHP the party"

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
5 hours ago, Quartz said:

Try to sing Lush Life in all the correct notes like Gaga. Damn near IMPOSSIBLE.

Oh yeah this is my other favorite to sing. But it's pretty much impossible to deliver a standard EXACTLY like Gaga, especially when you know 4 other versions of the song, all with their own unique phrasing and little variations

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Twitter

1. Paparazzi

2. Marry The Night

3. I’ll Never Love Again

4. The Edge of Glory

5. Perfect Illusion

6. Come To Mama

Bradley
2 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Nothing, Gaga's range fits mine really closely and that's part of the reason I love her music :firega: My voice has improved from singing her songs as she writes more and more challenging songs. The note from Fashion! is computerized and impossible and INLA is the most fun challenge because of how the same range of notes comes from a light, airy falsetto in the first chorus, then a big, open belt in the second chorus, and finally a sweeping crescendo with diva runs and improvisations in the last chorus :firega: Other Gaga songs that I find challenging are The Sound of Music and the F#5 in DWUW "And don't STAHP the party"

The part about I'll Never Love Again is so true.

Like how can she deliver so many different versions of the chorus in the duration of 5 minutes? The first chorus and second chorus are completely different from each other, like you said, she used falsetto in the first one and then belted the second one.

Also she kinda injected an element of vulnerability into the second chorus, like she was crying but not crying, I can't even :air:

GenericPhag

Pretty much all of her songs I can sing. The only specific note I struggle with is the one in Fashion cuz I just lose all breath control about halfway through it, her songs def can get a bit rangy though

Smother Em Eh

Marry The Night, last chorus 

Government Hooker 

Fashion!, bridge

Perfect Illusion (the whole song is her belting and belting and I have tried and have been way too winded)

Shallow

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived