💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna is being DRAGGED!

fathermonster

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, steel said:

Yes, she chooses to be that way, and we love her for it. 

Most people at 60 are thinking of retirement, slowing down, spending time with their families. Madonna on the other hand is still giving us new music, touring the world and being successful at that, so no, not a shadow of her former self. Still the exact same Madonna that made me love all those years back.

What's sad is that you keep investing your time to come to every Madonna thread to share your clear and transparent hate for her. 

If my comments on her are considered hate, then you have a serious problem and need help, ive never hated on her, all I have said is that she has the power to do much better than this crappy music she kees putting out, if thats "hate" for you then idk what to tell you. Guess you are just an average teen stan that has a blindfold on their face.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RoverLoader

I am not even going to watch it. I am so disappointed and watching it will just piss me off for the rest of the day.

45 minutes ago, androiduser said:

AAAAAND the fanatic theories and excuses are here....

c6k8_LYCEK5jmkwrJc2GfGC-pvU5CFkHu35vUFHP

Well according to her fans, shes 100% perfect and uncapable of making a mistake. So the only possible reason for her bad singing tonight is that Eurovision did it to her.

Remember when M fans used to call us delusional? lol

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

I am not even going to watch it. I am so disappointed and watching it will just piss me off for the rest of the day.

It was really rough. It made me sad 

Suspiria

Personally I didn't think she sounded that bad.

The main thing I don't understand is why on earth she chose to perform Future:huh: it just really doesn't make for a good live performance, it's lifeless, repetitive and forgettable. Medellín would have been a far far better choice.

Also the fact the performance was basically a direct rehash of her Met gala performance, down to the costumes and everything, is a bit boring...

RAMROD

Oh?

I thought she rehearsed for days to do "something special"??!

Why the result is not good then? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin
4 hours ago, Melech said:

Give it a rest, she is 60. She doesn’t need to perform like she is 25

Look up any Tina Turner performance when she was 60.:oops:

By the way Tina Turner was 60 a little over 19 years ago. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Luna Lovegood

this is so funny omg 

luna’s advocate

Biden Harris 2024

Wow, that bad parts were really bad. But, she had some good moments too. I think she was very nervous. She seems to maybe not be sure about herself now. She should go with her strengths, songs she does really well. I hope this was just an off night :noparty:

androiduser

by the way, did we hear the Dark Ballet snippet in the performance?

Between LAP and Future there was a spoken part with Tchaikovsky's "Red Flutes" from The Nutcracker playing in the background. That's music from a ballet, so maybe Madonna's song will sample the music from the famous ballet?

Galagala
4 hours ago, Melech said:

Give it a rest, she is 60. She doesn’t need to perform like she is 25

But she herself wants to.:selena:

androiduser

View from the audience.... the difference in live and playback is really noticeable in the recording

PartySick

Why did she sound SO BAD though? Obviously she can sing well so what's the deal? Was it just the odd arrangements? :oprah:

🖤

Shipper

I actually like the performance!:ally:

I usually steer clear away from Madge threads cause i personally dont care much about her and it becomes messy too fast but that performance isnt so bad.  I do like grand entrances and it reminds me of Cersei and Game of Thrones. 🤓

Maybe because I have not really seen recent videos of her performances but it isn't so bad as people made it to be.  I dont know what to expect vocals wise but she does make a grand entrance and i am living for the props and costumes and the little interlude. If Gaga did this I would gobble it up. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived