đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna is being DRAGGED!

fathermonster

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Singing issues and flags aside, does anybody know why she didn't sing Dark Ballet? It was announced she'd perform it as the 3rd song of the performance, I was really looking forward to it and it's actually that specific song that inspired the overall Joan of Arc theme of tonight, so that's just very curious they'd end up scrapping it :confused:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayGuy
40 minutes ago, geopang said:

There was no need to drag politics into it 

I mean people are being killed in Palestine so of course there was :crossed:

Peace

Wow this performance just blew my mind, those political references just shooket me. BRAVO Madonna !

the only thing I didn't like was trap mix of LAP and she was off Key which is really understanble cuz she is 60! 

Lukas10495

The whole german TV  dragged her performance and the bad vocals 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Musicer said:

Wow this performance just blew my mind, those political references just shooket me. BRAVO Madonna !

the only thing I didn't like was trap mix of LAP and she was off Key which is really understanble cuz she is 60! 

She was off key cause the music and lack of piano , her age has nothing to do with it 

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, steel said:

Totally heartbreaking! This woman has performed LAP so many times, and how could she not see this would not work? All the stage performance experience she has, all the years of being live on stage... Really don't understand. 

I will always love her, and this didn't take away from my excitement for the release of Madame X, but is that thing of living vicariously through your idols and wanting to see them always do their best, and when less good performances like this happen, it's just impossible not to feel sad. :heart:

Who’s her musical director right now? That LAP arrangement is unforgivable. 

I don’t ever need to see Future performed live again. I rise would’ve been such a better choice and an anthem 

Ghost Face
2 minutes ago, Lukas10495 said:

The whole german TV  dragged her performance and the bad vocals 

Dutch television also 

It's an honor.

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Good to see everyone finally sees she has no talent :heart:

One bad performance doesn't make a bad performer. Based on your logic, all pop stars out there would have no talent, because live performances don't always work out.

What is good to see is your transparent hatred against Madonna.

Gagaplayer315

It's what she deserves for performing with Quavo. Madonsters can seethe 

12 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Who’s her musical director right now? That LAP arrangement is unforgivable. 

I don’t ever need to see Future performed live again. I rise would’ve been such a better choice and an anthem 

No idea. Just hope she never works with him ever again.

Completely agree with you in relation to I Rise. Much better choice, much more uplifting, and much more suitable for Eurovision.

Amon
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Good to see everyone finally sees she has no talent :heart:

and who the F is you to say that. your only talent is to comment on gagadaily, wow you are so talent 

29 minutes ago, BOMSHELL said:

The ageism jumped out from some of y’all

I think it goes beyond ageism really, although there's clearly lots of ageist comments in this thread.  Misogyny is also present in lots of the comments, not as clearly, but always some undertones. The criticism that women artists receive is nothing compared to what men receive.

There's honestly people here who rejoice in seeing Madonna and others fail. This whole thing of tearing people down is like entertainment. Then, when others come for these people faves, like Gaga or others, they are like:

57DB87E84D632AC35156BEF1994DA6DD3BBF3C30

But that's how it goes... And it's like this spiral of constant hatred.

Archived